Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
I noticed that someone requested a rapture shirt. Not sure if this is the kind of thing people are looking for?

Rapture Checklist
18Comments
    152 weeks ago
    We are artists, sir! Make the text look fancier!!!
    152 weeks ago
    Done! And it's 'Miss'. Any better?

Rapture - Take 2
    152 weeks ago
    ^__^
    152 weeks ago
    It might be better if there was some blood splatter or something on it. That would make it kind of ironic; "I survived and all I got was this t-shirt--oh wait I died."
    152 weeks ago
    I like it, but I'd change "rapture" to "apocalypse" to cover more doomsday events. Instabuy for me!
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks for the suggestions! Do you think I should keep the dates or make it more generic and remove them?

Apocalypse
    152 weeks ago
    I think less blood would look better...Great Design!
    152 weeks ago
    The blood is under the writing, shouldn't it be on top. I also agree less blood.
    152 weeks ago
    less blood, but this is an instabuy for me!
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks! Let me work on it a bit more and I'll post a new copy. Less blood and I'll fix the layers so it's all on top. Ooops! lol I'm still new at this. :-)
    152 weeks ago
    I like the first and second one best. Doesn't really need blood, imo. But I'll buy it either way.
    152 weeks ago
    (There was one in Sept. of 1994 too, but not sure if you want more at this point in your progress.)

Cool idea! I like it. :-)
    151 weeks ago
    Yeah, if there's blood, you know it won't be all over the T-shirt. It'll only be on the chest piece when they print it. So that'll look funny... >.
    151 weeks ago
    Alright. Less blood and now you can see it on a t-shirt just to make sure. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

Apocalypse6

Apocalypse Shirt
    151 weeks ago
    what about, making the checklist looked like they were made of blood.. i don't know. Somethin' like that.
    151 weeks ago
    its a good idea if you can come up with something just a little ...more. but the blood splatter didnt help that makes it look messy. It a Great idea if you could just flesh it out but Im at a loss for the moment.
    151 weeks ago
    I think the checkmarks look too ... formal?... uniform? in comparison to the rest of the design. Red is good but maybe the same chalky look as the rest of the writing. And the blood is kind of bright...looks like paint spatters to me. :/
    151 weeks ago
    Darker blood and different checkboxes. What do you think now?

Apocalypse7