Back to forum
rss 153 weeks ago
Hello,

Please take a look at my tee idea and let me know what you think. Would you prefer to see 'Son of Odin' instead of 'Back in Asgard'? Colours? T-shirt colour preference?

I hope you like it!

Thor-Back in Asgard
13Comments
    153 weeks ago
    How about "Back In Ragnarök". The word means "final destiny of the gods" in Old Norse, it has 'rock' (almost) in it, it comes with the Umlaut which instantly makes it metal, and it's part of the Thor mythology too. As Wiki says...

Ragnarök refers to a series of major events, including a great battle foretold to ultimately result in the death of a number of major figures (including the gods Odin, Thor, Freyr, Heimdall, and the jötunn Loki), the occurrence of various natural disasters, and the subsequent submersion of the world in fire. Afterwards, the world resurfaces anew and fertile, the surviving gods meet, and the world is repopulated by two human survivors.

No death for Thor. Not today. Not in THIS final destiny!
    153 weeks ago
    Thanks for the idea! I changed the font up a bit too. I like it better already.

Thor-Back in Ragnarok
    153 weeks ago
    fightingfish said: Thanks for the idea! I changed the font up a bit too. I like it better already.

Thor-Back in Ragnarok

Is niiice. Just noticed, the 'k' at the end fits the 'BACK IN BLACK' thing, visually.
    152 weeks ago
    I played around with it some more. I think it should be on a black shirt. Here it is. :-)

Thor-Final
    152 weeks ago
    [golf-clap.jpg]
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks! lol Absolute last one...

Back in Ragnarok

Have a preference?
    152 weeks ago
    I prefer the cleaner one personally, the one above without the weathering effect on the "Thor".
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks! I submitted the weathering one as that's what the majority of my co-workers liked. Perhaps I should also submit the cleaner one? I wish you could leave tee fury a note/comment when you submit.
    152 weeks ago
    I liked the letter placement better on the second one, although I'm not sure if I like the clean or the weathered "THOR"
    152 weeks ago
    Also prefer the cleaner one. Sorry for not answering sooner.
    152 weeks ago
    So buying this one for me and my hubby!
    152 weeks ago
    Haha simple but cool, nice idea. I'd keep it as "Back in Asgard" though, it's better.
    152 weeks ago
    I'd keep the original saying. Looks good though.