Back to forum
rss 166 weeks ago
I've been tossing around the idea of submitting a t-shirt and I finally created a design. I'm looking for some feedback. Do you guys and gals like either of the shirts below? Have a favourite?

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k607/fightingfish73/TeeFury%20Ideas/WinterisComing2.jpg

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k607/fightingfish73/TeeFury%20Ideas/winter2.jpg
9Comments
    166 weeks ago
    Sorry guys, not sure how to display the actual picture. Hope the link will do for now.
    166 weeks ago

Here we go!

Image #1

WinterisComing2-small.jpg

Image #2

Winter2-small.jpg
    166 weeks ago
    Oh, a Game of Thrones shirt would be awesome. But maybe instead of the snowflakes, the Stark's sigil? I like the second one better.
    166 weeks ago
    Yeah I prefer the 2nd one too, A Game Of Thrones shirt would be an instabuy for me.
    166 weeks ago
    I like the second design (i dont anything about game of thrones) but from a design stand point, i'd get rid of the snowflakes, and re-arrange the text. maybe put it below or above the design. And instead of white, make it one of the light blues, otherwise the contrast is too severe
    166 weeks ago
    it looks like Sega CD graphics...lol

I think you should post a placement pic so we can see how it works on a tee

PS - I LOVE game of thrones!!
    165 weeks ago
    Not a huge fan of those designs.... As Winter eluded, looks like a cutscene from Ninja Gaiden (which also would be a sweet shirt..)...

But a Game of Thrones tee would be EPIC if done correctly.
    165 weeks ago
    I'd love shirts with the sigils of the different houses. Mostly Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, and Targaryen.
    165 weeks ago
    Thanks for all of the feedback! I've changed the text and displayed it on a shirt so you can get an idea of what it would look like. The reason I didn't go with a sigil is I'm worried about copyrights. There are already shirts out there with the different sigils on them.

Let me know what you think of the updated one. Or if you have a specific idea for a Game of Thrones shirt other than just the sigils I could try something.

PS> I still have my Sega CD. :-)

Winter on T-shirt

Winter Design