Back to forum
rss 281 weeks ago
Is there a page where all t shirts are listed which have been sold here for one day?
13Comments
    281 weeks ago
    It isn't completely up to date, but this is the best there is... and it is pretty damn good!

http://thedeadbird.wordpress.com/
    281 weeks ago
    Thank you. But it is very incomplete.
    281 weeks ago
    actually it's pretty complete. sometimes he misses a few days, but he always updates within a week when he does miss some.
    281 weeks ago
    it is very complete, it's a great site. i use it a lot actually!
    281 weeks ago
    however, he is still missing a few shirts here and there.
    281 weeks ago
    I think Tee Fury itself should provide a history.

But maybe they don't want so that people don't ask them: "Can you please reprint this T Shirt?"

I really suggest that there should be reprints. To keep the concept, it could be done by voting for 10 T Shirts to be reprinted each year or so.
    281 weeks ago
    i agree, i think reprinting would be a great idea. voting would be nice, and even if we only has a repeat one every two month (6 times a year) or one a month (12 times a year) or whatever, it would be a choice to have. there are some shirts i wish i had bought, or wasn't around for yet for.
    281 weeks ago
    i apologize for being "incomplete". i've had family in town the past week and have just not been online as much. other than the past week or so, it should be almost completely COMPLETE. I will catch it back up either tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience and enjoying The Dead Bird Archive
    281 weeks ago
    Maybe there is a internet cache service via which it can be reconstructed what T Shirts have been sold here. I haven't investigated this method yet, but it came to my mind a few days ago.
    281 weeks ago
    For those that are calling for reprints, they can't do that because the beauty of this site is that the artists retain all rights to their designs. TeeFury does not have the right to reprint the designs.
    281 weeks ago
    I found some history here:
    http://furyhall.wordpress.com/
    281 weeks ago
    that's understandable, thanks snarkygal. i still think re-asking artist for sales rights for another "day" would be a cool idea for popular sales/favorites. it would be a nice way for the buyers to get shirts again, and the artist to make another profit.
    280 weeks ago
    Great, you did it! There is now a Archive link. Thank you.