Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago

24Comments
    152 weeks ago
    I like it, but I don't like Gray back grounds. If it was black would be an instant buy. I don't know who choses the shirt color, but i like the design.
    152 weeks ago
    Black look better?
    planexdoneblack.jpg
    152 weeks ago
    I would wear it in a heartbeat. Yes.
    152 weeks ago
    oooh black do look better.
    152 weeks ago
    I think a lighter gray would look nice too. Is there a particular reason for the purple and yellow?
    152 weeks ago
    Based it on FedEx colors but if the colors don't work I can play around with different colors too.
    152 weeks ago
    Love it in the black, definite buy.

@Kfurrow, it's orange and purple to mimic FedEx, very clever btw.
    152 weeks ago
    Zombiepan said: Love it in the black, definite buy.

@Kfurrow, it's orange and purple to mimic FedEx, very clever btw.

Thank you!
    152 weeks ago
    I -almost- like it. Most certainly looks better on black but I'm stuck on the text... The slogan seems to stick out, I'm thinking it would look better in just yellow (like the Ex yellow since it's under the purple part). Also I wonder if it would look better if the X stood out more? It kinda gets lost in the ship (understandably part of the x). Maybe make the non-ship part longer or the ship smaller?

I keep chuckling every time I look at this design, although I did recently see that episode so it's fresh in my mind. >3
    152 weeks ago
    Yeah have the X be the back wash of the ship to make it all clearer, even if the ship was plummeting down towards the earth instead of taking off :)
    152 weeks ago
    planexdoneblack2.jpg
    152 weeks ago
    Is this better?
    152 weeks ago
    Yeah i like this one better, but can you make the "Our crew..." font bigger? I like the futurama style font though! I'll probably get this.

Not sold on the black, its a little dark, i like it, but i think a dark grey could work too
    152 weeks ago
    planexdonegrey.jpg

Let me know what you think.
    152 weeks ago
    Love it!
    152 weeks ago
    Should I submit? Any other suggestions?
    152 weeks ago
    Only other thing i can think of would be an outline around Planet Ex?
    152 weeks ago
    planetexborder.png
    152 weeks ago
    ooooo that's awesome! imo it's submit worthy
    152 weeks ago
    Thank you!
    152 weeks ago
    friggin awesome! I would wear that!
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks for the input, going to submit.
    151 weeks ago
    The outline makes it way better. I think it looks great as is but I think it'd be funny if the ship was angled down like they're crashing since they are notorious screw ups haha
    151 weeks ago
    M'not sure about the gradient in the slogan... like, it makes it hard to read. D: (I also happened to like the X when the ship was bigger, and the black, but that's more of an aesthetics thing... rather than a practicality thing.)

Other than that it's a great idea!!