I have submitted a good amount of designs since I found Teefury a while back. I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. I am open to criticism and showing me how these designs could be better.

13Comments
    166 weeks ago
    Personally, I think these designs are clever and aesthetically pleasing. They're all great, but I admit I'm partial to the Star Wars and Hobbit motifs. I encourage you to keep trying - it would be awesome to eventually see your art on a shirt. :)
    166 weeks ago
    Tron of the Dead looks like it would sell well. I don't even like Star Wars anymore and I'd buy a $10 tee of a Stormtrooper in a suit.
    166 weeks ago
    They are definitely good. I don't really see anything wrong with them. If I had one critique, it would be that the pictures of the hobbits look too much like pictures. Maybe draw their faces rather than cartoonizing their pictures?

Otherwise, keep up the good work!
    166 weeks ago
    you should do the star wars design in the reservoir dogs style..
    166 weeks ago
    I like the Mordor one a lot. I wanted a UC Sunnydale one done similar.
    166 weeks ago
    I really like the Tron of the dead and the last two. maybe the tron one just need some more colors/detail?

And I'm not sure what the policy on using other images is. it may have to be all your own art, not just photo editing. That might be why they aren't being taken.
    166 weeks ago
    i like them! I think Vader needs a tie though. And the tron of the dead is really clever
    166 weeks ago
    Really clever ideas, my only critique is that the designs are a little too simplistic. I think they need to have at least 3 colors to make it to the buying page. Like what are the school colors of Mordor? maybe if you added that it would help. Good concepts, good style sense, maybe just add a little more color for oomph.
    165 weeks ago
    MarshMan65 said: you should do the star wars design in the reservoir dogs style..

I thought about that at first, but there is already a design out there like that.
    165 weeks ago
    Took the advice here and made the Mordor University a color tee. It is now three colors, and fits with the school, "color theme". Orange, red, and black. The colors of Morder U!

mordor_joshuag.jpg
    165 weeks ago
    YES TO THE MORDOR UNI ONE. I love the HoBBits one as well, but the Mordor one is SICK! And I agree, the coloured version is better... Oh please, please teefury elves, print this one :)
    165 weeks ago
    Yeah I would without doubt buy the mordor one using almost any variation of that basic design
    165 weeks ago
    Hmmm, I have no real criticism. Personally I would be more apt to buy something that you have done than many of the things i have seen on here.