Back to forum
rss 152 weeks ago
This is a recently submitted design, feedback is all ways appreciated! thanks guys!

15Comments
    152 weeks ago
    Oh wow, that is nicely rendered, composed, coherent! It calls out to me even though I never got around to the playing the game myself. It might be a one shot shirt for just the fans but it's definitely Teefury quality.
    152 weeks ago
    Love it!!! A marker somewhere would look cool!!
    152 weeks ago
    Another Dead Space related design:
    760e52602629feb5e04ec452b85b3243-d3gbng7.jpg
    152 weeks ago
    love the original design though I know if it comes up it'll be on a black shirt which I will 99.9% of the time pass on :(
    152 weeks ago
    What other shirt colors would you suggest? I'm always open to suggestions :)
    152 weeks ago
    thats the thing...it probably wouldn't look good on anything but black so its tough to name colours

maybe white...but then it wouldn't fit the Dead Space style of being dark...

I dunno...i love the image though. Just make sure when/if you do submit it to submit it at max size. So many great images lose my sale when its shrunk to only fit on the chest area instead of the chest/stomach
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks alot for the feedback, I'm planning on submitting both graphics as large as possible. The only other colors I was thinking was maybe a grey or a deep red
    152 weeks ago
    I think my mom would hate this...lol
    152 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork said: I think my mom would hate this...lol

HEHEH nice reference.

152 weeks ago
    I like the design and we NEED to see more modern video game designs like: Dead Space, COD, Battlefield, Mass Effect, Need 4 Speed, Bioshock, Fallout etc.
    I grew up with mario and old school things and my kids have done me to death with pokemon so I'm a lot bored with those kinda game references.
    152 weeks ago
    PureInvasion said: thats the thing...it probably wouldn't look good on anything but black so its tough to name colours

maybe white...but then it wouldn't fit the Dead Space style of being dark...

I dunno...i love the image though. Just make sure when/if you do submit it to submit it at max size. So many great images lose my sale when its shrunk to only fit on the chest area instead of the chest/stomach

Im just the opposite I wont buy a shirt if the design is too big. I think they look sloppy or make me look sloppy. Ive passed on many because they were too big and gaudy. On the same track I won't buy light shirts they show wear and tear quicker and stronger than dark and I think guys look bad in light colors. I only have one and it was free from my tattoo shop, they couldn't sell the light ones so they gave them away.
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback guys, I will definitely use it to improve my art and chances to be printed!
    88 weeks ago
    I want this shirt bad! especially with Dead Space 3 coming out if the helmet and hand could glow in the dark that would be a must buy!!!!!
    88 weeks ago
    I would probably instabuy both of these. Seriously good work. Although, I'd be more inclined to buy the first shirt since the second would be kind of redundant for me since I'll be getting a Dead Space marker tattoo pretty soon here. Not in the same logo styled design but more like it's seen in the game.

Either way, really nice work.
    88 weeks ago
    i don't get the designs, but i think they're awesome! Great colors and great aesthetic!