Back to forum
rss 153 weeks ago
Just thought I would post these...Anybody have any thoughts, comments, or critiques on the designs?

some_text

some_text

39Comments
    153 weeks ago
    DLHH would be a surefire pancake grabber.
    153 weeks ago
    primus420 said: DLHH would be a surefire pancake grabber.

Agreed, outstanding!
    153 weeks ago
    I would buy both Dobby designs instantly, but I especially love the Harry and Dobbs one. Cheers!
    153 weeks ago
    I really like the Dark Lord Happy Hour!
    153 weeks ago
    I've seen the Harry and Dobbs in the submission threads before and Dark Lord Happy Hour was on shirt.woot, right? I LOVE Harry and Dobbs and DLHH, but I didn't like it on the black.
    153 weeks ago
    Now that I think about it, I've seen Dark Lord Happy Hour before somewhere, did it not get printed yet??? (if it was on shirt.woot then they would own the design)

That's freakin' incredible!
    153 weeks ago
    Love chick magnet and dark lord happy hour. Great designs!
    153 weeks ago
    Im currently wearing the dark lord happy hour shirt. It was printed a while ago from somewhereelse.

Love all these designs :)
    153 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Now that I think about it, I've seen Dark Lord Happy Hour before somewhere, did it not get printed yet??? (if it was on shirt.woot then they would own the design)

Thanks for the comments everyone. The DLHH was printed a while ago at SomewhereElse, but I was thinking of eventually subbing it here.
    153 weeks ago
    spacemonkeydr said:
    Tuism said: Now that I think about it, I've seen Dark Lord Happy Hour before somewhere, did it not get printed yet??? (if it was on shirt.woot then they would own the design)

Thanks for the comments everyone. The DLHH was printed a while ago at SomewhereElse, but I was thinking of eventually subbing it here.

DLHH is in my closet. :)
    152 weeks ago
    I like the DLHH.
    152 weeks ago
    Dang, i love all these! I'd definitely buy DLHH instantly!
    152 weeks ago
    I'm embarrassed that I had to look at Harry and Dobbs a second time to understand it :(

Love the Dark Lord one. And both Harry ones, and although I DESPERATELY want to buy a HP tshirt. I would probably only get the DLHH shirt.

I would love a shirt that looks like the Hogwarts uniform. Perhaps you could give it a try putting a fun spin on it?
    152 weeks ago
    Harry & Dobbs...love the reference to C&H but overall it does little for me. I'm sure some would love it though

Dobbys cleaning...meow no real opinion

Magneto...love it, print it just not on a black tee and you'll get a sale from me!

DLHH...love it as well but would love to see it on something other than black...grey perhaps?
    152 weeks ago
    I'd love DLHH to get printed, because I missed the opportunity to buy it at Somewherelse. I also love Chick Magnet.
    152 weeks ago
    Dobby's cleaning service, and Dark lord happy hour need to get printed.

NOW. :D
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks all
    152 weeks ago
    I would buy both #2 and #4 in a HEARTBEAT. I really hope to see both of these printed.
    152 weeks ago
    Dark Lord Happy Hour for the win!
    152 weeks ago
    I Love LOVE LOVE these.
    Would buy all of them.
    Hope they get printed.
    (DLHH is my fav, btw, but i love the two dobby ones as well....)
    152 weeks ago
    You... are my hero!
    152 weeks ago
    DLHH needs to be printed post haste.

I don't get to say that often enough.
    151 weeks ago
    here's another one

some_text
    151 weeks ago
    DLHH and Chick Magnet are boss.
    151 weeks ago
    and this one too while I'm at it...