Back to forum
rss 166 weeks ago
There is a post about shirts being too small.. But I seem to have the opposite problem, I feel like the shirts are way too big. I buy a small and it almost feels like I'm wearing one of my boyfriends small shirts... I don't like them to be skin tight by any means. But when I buy a size small I would just assume it should fit. FTR I'm not tiny.. I'm not very big either but a better idea perhaps, I'm 5'7 and weigh 123... I use to be a lot bigger when I was young and medium large was normal. It's kind of sad though I'm too the point now where I'm healthy and nothing fits right. I use to think everything was tiny to, but now everything just seems to be getting bigger and bigger.
4Comments
    166 weeks ago
    I have the same problem. The small seems to be getting bigger and bigger every order.
    166 weeks ago
    Me too! I'm an XS everywhere, but have to get S here and they're so long!
    166 weeks ago
    And I was starting to think I was alone here! Well, I can only hope that one day they will make an XS size to order!
    127 weeks ago
    Add me to the list of girls with this problem. And the WS offered on other daily shirt sites I've used has fit, so I had hoped this was another where it was okay if they didn't make an XS. Not so. Long, baggy, and like wearing a boyfriend's shirt :(