Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
Hi guys,

Is this design worth putting on a T-shirt?

64Comments
    154 weeks ago
    He doesn't have any red on him
    154 weeks ago
    Yeah, I'd do the pocket with red too, but good start :)
    154 weeks ago
    Add the red spot and you should be G2G.
    154 weeks ago
    I can't believe I didn't add any red! I even drew this while I was watching the film, lol. Thanks for the comments!
    154 weeks ago
    Maybe ditch the hair and goatee to just have it be like YOU are Shaun. Kinda like those fake tuxedo shirts, you know? Like it, though. Nice and aim
    154 weeks ago
    Whoops, hit submit by accident... I meant to say nice and simple.
    154 weeks ago
    Thanks for the suggestion dmacias, unfortunately there are already Shaun of the Dead T-shirts like that available and I own one, lol
    154 weeks ago
    It's pretty good. I agree with everyone else that some 'red' on the shirt would make it more recognizable as Shaun of the Dead.
    154 weeks ago
    tumblr_ll3f5b6XaN1qgjev0o1_500.jpg

Here's the new version (currently titled ‘You’ve Got Red On You’) and this time I’ve changed Shaun’s hair colour so it’s less yellow and more 'blonde', I’ve edited the shape of the tie because the top of it was annoying me, and I’ve added some red to his shirt pocket under the name badge
    154 weeks ago
    maybe make the hair a little darker... It's a bit hard to see on white.
    154 weeks ago
    Excellent. The "red on" was the important detail it needed. This will happen. Great work.
    154 weeks ago
    Maybe have a second design. Keep the name tag but give him his bandana, battle bruises, blood, and of course the infamous cricket bat... sweet!
    Have to say koodos for the idea so far.
    154 weeks ago
    NinjoJaso said: Maybe have a second design. Keep the name tag but give him his bandana, battle bruises, blood, and of course the infamous cricket bat... sweet!

Have to say koodos for the idea so far.

Thanks for the comments guys, and I do have a second design with Shaun wearing the bandana but I noticed a massive mistake on it so it needs a bit of work and hopefully I'll be able to put it up here soon!
    153 weeks ago
    I'd love to see the bandanna version, but I also love this design, and would probably buy it if it came up on the right colored shirt, I'm not a white kind of person
    153 weeks ago
    Thanks Bleak, does anyone have any suggestions on what T-shirt colour it could go on other than white? Personally I like white but I know most people don't, and I really wouldn't want to put it on black or grey.
    153 weeks ago
    With his hair color, contrast would be a good thing. I agree with grey and black but Navy or Brown could work too. You don't want too many ideas, then it makes it harder to deside
    152 weeks ago
    I’m still trying to figure out how I can put this design on a T-shirt and make it look good but in the mean time here’s a new version on a red background. Would one of these pictures of Shaun work on a red T-shirt?

tumblr_llimggdOaw1qgjev0o1_500.jpg
    152 weeks ago
    Wow.. lovin the final design man.
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks noelpenn, and here's my final T-shirt mock up!....

youve-got-red-on-you-overthere-submission_mhb_500.jpg
    152 weeks ago
    youve-got-red-on-you-overthere-submission_mhb_500.jpg
    152 weeks ago
    ...I'll try and upload the image again later, it's not working now :S
    152 weeks ago
    ...but it is at http://byway.tumblr.com/ if anyone wants to go and check it out!
    152 weeks ago
    Here we go...

tumblr_llm4go2Z441qgjev0o1_500.jpg
    152 weeks ago
    I really like the final design, I can definitely see that as a tee.
    152 weeks ago
    Thanks dangerskies, hopefully if I can get the link to work I'll be able to upload a mock up of it on a T-shirt soon
  • Load More Comments