Back to forum
rss 153 weeks ago
I probably don't know you, but whoever you are, I just wanted to say that you are awesome and I'm glad we live on this planet together even if we never meet.

Have a wonderful day!

<3 noiselessness
12Comments
    153 weeks ago
    (sniff) your awesome too!
    153 weeks ago
    I think I love you man (sniffles)
    153 weeks ago
    you too buddy :)
    153 weeks ago
    The world needs more peeps like you spreading the good. Big ups!
    153 weeks ago
    you just made my day.
    152 weeks ago
    Yay! So glad it brightened some days. :)

151 weeks ago
    High five?
    129 weeks ago
    NinjoJaso said: High five?

*High five!* :)
    129 weeks ago
    I recently posted this status on Facebook. It was well received and I think it made some people smile...at least I hope so. Since this is my sentimental "I love my fellow human beings" thread, I thought I would share:

I have been looking through my pictures picking out physical flaws (vain, I know, but I do that sometimes) for the past ten minutes. To put it bluntly, I was feeling sorry for myself. Pathetic, I know.

After a while my focus drifted away from my imperfections onto the fondness I feel for the people and experiences captured in each image. Every moment is preserved like a time capsule - a document of lives intertwining and unraveling, learning from one another and sometimes going their separate ways. Suddenly I didn't care how weird my face looked in a picture or how chubby my cheeks were; all I could do was smile. Every image unveiled a unique memory of time spent with people I love. Self-loathing dissolved into thankfulness, gratitude, and contentment.

The long-winded point I'm trying to make is that what's on the surface doesn't define who we are or our ability to love and be loved. The experiences we share with others are what truly enrich our lives. If you spend all your time worrying about how you look, you miss out on the good stuff! Perfection is unattainable, so relish in the imperfections that make you...you. (They are what draw people to you in the first place)

I'm not sure where that came from exactly, but what it boils down to is...I'm so thankful to have you in my life! You're awesome, wonderful, and priceless to me. No matter who you are. No matter what.

Okay, I'm done being weird, mushy, and slightly creepy.

Have a great day.
    ♥ Noiselessness
    129 weeks ago
    S'beautiful, man. Just beautiful.

Stay awesome :)
    129 weeks ago
    This was me just now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA lol
    80 weeks ago
    Random thought I had which seems like it might pertain to others. Surely I'm not the only one who has experienced this:

Nostalgia. Just had a flashback to a moment that kind of changed my life (well, more like my identity) a long time ago and the person involved probably doesn't even remember it. It's strange how a moment can be so paramount for one person and totally insignificant to another.

Anyway, thank you, Nameless, for the beautiful exchange which you surely didn't realize was so important to me and likely don't remember. I will creepily cherish that moment forever.