Back to forum
rss 167 weeks ago
I've bought a few shirts in the last month, and they're baggier than some of the ones I bought before then, they're all larges. Has Tee Fury made their shirts bigger?
10Comments
    167 weeks ago
    Yeah, little bummed at how LARGE some of my large's are.
    167 weeks ago
    You're just getting skinnier!

Good job!
    167 weeks ago
    No, I mean big as in they go down too far. Regardless how much weight I lose, and I haven't lost any, that wouldn't change how tall I am. smuuuuuurf, now I may have to get a medium and see how that fits.
    167 weeks ago
    Shirts should be sized the same, but there's always some variation between individual shirts (human error type stuff). I've had some that tended an inch or two longer (or shorter) than others, but as a group they're all in the same range.
    167 weeks ago
    MJ said: Shirts should be sized the same, but there's always some variation between individual shirts (human error type stuff). I've had some that tended an inch or two longer (or shorter) than others, but as a group they're all in the same range.
    The last three that I've bought recently have been significantly larger than some I bought a while ago.
    167 weeks ago
    I agree. I usually pick up XL's and the "Back to the Island" shirt was nearly a 2XL but my last one "Toasty (Scorpion)" was a regular XL...its either the sizes are totally off or more likely its related to the colours having slight size variations.
    167 weeks ago
    I noticed this with my River Tam and The Fireflies. It's an XL, but looks slightly bigger than my Dr.Who Dalek shirt of the same size. Not a big deal though it's not like it's huge or anything just seems odd. I may order a Large next time.

Like the comment above it could have something to do with the colors.

167 weeks ago
    Does any1 know what brand shirt teefury uses? maybe it has something to do with the brand or their distributor
    167 weeks ago
    I just got my Browncoat shirt and I actually thought it has a slimmer and softer feel than previous shirts, almost like an American Apparel design. I much prefer it.
    166 weeks ago
    acquiesce said: I just got my Browncoat shirt and I actually thought it has a slimmer and softer feel than previous shirts, almost like an American Apparel design. I much prefer it.
    You know, the Browncoats shirt was actually what prompted me to ask this. Mine was really big in comparison to the other shirts I've bought.