Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
Guess what? If you have a smartphone, you can now access TeeFury from your phone!

It'll look something like this:

So go ahead and start having fun with it, and you can report any bugs you encounter here :)
36Comments
    154 weeks ago
    Earlier today, I briefly accessed TeeFury on my Droid 2. The main page looked just like it would regularly only downsized for the Droid 2's screen. I check the forums for just a second, then switched back to the main page. I was completely dumbfounded by the new layout. It looks great!
    154 weeks ago
    Love it! I also checked it from my Droid 2 and found the layout to be awesome. I really like how there are separate tabs for the tee, artist, comments, etc. It looks really clean.
    154 weeks ago
    I've been checking it from my iPad 2 and my iPhone. The way the mobile site displays on the iPad is too small and makes navigation difficult with having to constantly readjust the zom factor. The site looks great on the iPhone, though. It is sized just right and very easy to navigate.
    154 weeks ago
    Yeah, TeeFury looks pretty awful on an iPad. I don't know why you did this. Other sites let me choose between a terrible mobile version and a regular version, but TeeFury doesn't offer that. No matter what URL I use, I can't browse properly.
    154 weeks ago
    Also, why are the forums no longer accessible to mobile/iPad users?
    154 weeks ago
    Here's something I said on the front page:

I agree with the other people about the mobile design. I really do need an option b/t mobile and nonmobile, otherwise, you need to make the mobile version full feature. I can't even type in the forum website and be brought to it, I'm just automatically brought to the homepage of the mobile version. Not cool.

I really think there should be an option, or at least an improvement for all the features to me accessible.
    154 weeks ago
    where is the timer of the how long the tees are online? and i agree with the function of going to the normal site =o really like it but i just want everything on 1 screen.
    154 weeks ago
    where is the timer of the how long the tees are online? and i agree with the function of going to the normal site =o really like it but i just want everything on 1 screen.
    154 weeks ago

L

O

V

E

I

T

!!!!!!
    !!!!
    !!
    !
    153 weeks ago
    Looks great on the iphone!
    153 weeks ago
    On my Nokia N97 Mini I can either access the mobile page by going to m.teefury.com or the full site by going to www.teefury.com, and surely the point of a mobile site is to be a light version of the main site so adding the forum would defeat the object of creating a mobile site in the first place?

I think it's great for checking what T-shirt is on sale when I'm not at a computer, good work Teefury!
    153 weeks ago
    My only two requests are:

1) Please put a link on the bottom of the page allowing us to go to the full site.

2) Put a tab on the page going to the forums. I know they haven't been converted to mobile layout, but I'd like access.
    153 weeks ago
    I think it looks GREAT on both my iPhone and iPad. One request, though ... when I tried to add a shortcut icon to my iPhone home screen it seems that you haven't prepared a custom iPhone icon. Easy enough to do -- your bird logo, for instance, in a nice, crisp 120x120 PNG, name it "apple-touch-icon.png" and put it in your website's root directory. Then when someone wants to add TeeFury to their home screen they get a nice icon to boot. :)
    153 weeks ago
    Nice, i'm gonna try it on my iphone tomorrow :)
    153 weeks ago
    Does this mean a Torchwood shirt is coming??? I certainly hope so; that shirt looks lovely.
    153 weeks ago
    Is it on the market?
    153 weeks ago
    Is it on the market? I can't find it on the Android market. What do you search? Haha.

Searched "teefury" and "tee fury"
    153 weeks ago
    It looks cool on my Blackberry. Easy access to check which shirt is available and if I want it or not which is all I do anyway. Thumbs up from me.
    153 weeks ago
    Not in any market, just go to m.teefury.com in your smartphone :) The website is set up to work on mobile and make purchases easier.
    153 weeks ago
    *happiness!*

Works perfectly with my droid.
    153 weeks ago
    looks good. dope
    153 weeks ago
    I like that it's full frame on the iPad now, but I still don't see a need for you or any other website to provide a mobile version for the iPad when the site already rendered perfectly on it.
    153 weeks ago
    Using Android, Opera Mobile browser - I put on mobile view, and I get a page like this:

f Connect
    or
    Login
    0 Items
    Checkout

Teefury
    Today's Tee
    Submit
    Forum

etc... You get the idea.

Then if I put off mobile view I get the full original site. What settings do you need to have to access the mobi site?
    153 weeks ago
    I hate the mobile site. It might be easier to buy shirts, but everything else is presented better on the regular site.
    153 weeks ago
    I love the mobile site but there is no way for me to view the forums. I even went directly to teefury.com/forum and it redirected me to m.teefury.com.
  • Load More Comments