Back to forum
rss 167 weeks ago
So a lot of the questions about sizing from women are those on the smaller side, but I have a question about the larger sizes. I'm 5'7" and wear about a 16/18 normally, would the women's XL fit nicely or not?

I'm wiling to buy a men's size, but I'd prefer to have the fit of the women's shirt. Thanks for any help you can provide! : )
6Comments
    167 weeks ago
    Hi, It really depends on how you like your fit. These are definitely on the snug side. I wear a 14/16 and find they fit a little tighter than I'd like. My husband thinks it is a perfect fit though. :) I have to be really careful to hang dry. I've bought the men's medium and just hate the cut. Hope this is helpful.
    167 weeks ago
    It will fit but be snug, especially if you are larger in the boob area.
    167 weeks ago
    It will fit but be snug, especially if you are larger in the boob area.
    167 weeks ago
    I have a 40" bust and the women's XL is snug but fits. The length of the shirt seems to vary a bit from shirt to shirt but is pretty good. The women's cut shirts are definitely clingy though, so be careful to avoid pants that give you a muffin top.
    167 weeks ago
    Nyssa said: I have a 40" bust and the women's XL is snug but fits. The length of the shirt seems to vary a bit from shirt to shirt but is pretty good. The women's cut shirts are definitely clingy though, so be careful to avoid pants that give you a muffin top.

Okay! Great! I have a 38" bust so this is good to know! Thanks you!
    167 weeks ago
    missmad said: Hi, It really depends on how you like your fit. These are definitely on the snug side. I wear a 14/16 and find they fit a little tighter than I'd like. My husband thinks it is a perfect fit though. :) I have to be really careful to hang dry. I've bought the men's medium and just hate the cut. Hope this is helpful.

This is helpful, actually! I'm not a fan of men's cuts, so thank you!