Back to forum
rss 295 weeks ago
So, if you are a woot refugee, you may remember this design from last years "Winter" derby:

In any case, if you can hold off just a VERY, VERY short while more, Teefury is bringing this design - "Waiting for His Return - Winter" to you. This is the first shirt in a series of 4, so be sure to collect them all. You don't want to be like the one kid who had all the Burger King ROTJ glasses EXCEPT the one with Boba Fett - doomed to a life of unending disappointment.

By the way, I am required to state that wearing this will not make you 'teh ghey', so guys, smurf it up and make a purchase for equality! My daughter would appreciate it!
8Comments
    295 weeks ago
    Coolness!!! I do remember this design and still love it. However, I'm still suspicious that I may "be doomed to a life of unending disappointment," though I am willing to give your remedy a shot.
    295 weeks ago
    that so beautiful. it makes the need for a parasol grow.
    295 weeks ago
    Thanks, folks! BTW, by "Very, Very short" I mean make sure that you check teefury sometime in the next sun/moon cycle.
    295 weeks ago
    not to be a buzz kill or anything... haha... but doesn't this kinda kill the spirit of waiting up and looking? or being surprised at what the next shirt is?

meow... not that it matters.. hahaha. Congrats d00der
    274 weeks ago
    I ordered this and never received it. Someone stole my mail. So sad.
    274 weeks ago
    Ooh..are we going to see a Spring version of this soon? :)
    274 weeks ago
    Ego much Aegis????? Good lord.
    274 weeks ago
    ^ Seconded Snarky.