Back to forum
rss 153 weeks ago
I love the t-shirt designs at teefury, but I have noticed that the women's sizes run a bit on the small side. Men's shirts go all the way up to 2XL while women's only run up to XL. I realize I could buy a men's shirt, but I'd like to be able to purchase a fitted Tee so that I can wear it out and not be resigned to workout shirts/sleepwear. I want to wear your shirts and support the artists here, but as it stands, I can only wonder at them from afar. Please do whatever you can to give us gals the same consideration as you do the gentlemen. :)
111Comments
    153 weeks ago
    I agree completely!
    153 weeks ago
    Me too! I would be all over a women's 2XL.
    153 weeks ago
    I agree 100%!! I would purchase so many more shirts if my size were available in the women's shirts!!
    153 weeks ago
    Here, here!
    I'd be all over the women's larger sizes.
    Please, Teefury?
    152 weeks ago
    Especially considering the sizes run so small as it is, it only makes sense that Teefury should print larger t-shirts for women! Women of all sizes deserve the awesomeness that is Teefury in a cut that compliments their ladycurves!
    152 weeks ago
    I totally agree! Seen lots of designs I like but don't buy most of them as I mostly wear girly fit tees and TeeFury sizes are just too small :( Please make some larger sizes!!
    152 weeks ago
    I cannot agree with this enough! I would have bought soooooo many shirts in the past if you had a women's 2XL! The first tee I ordered (women'd xl) is so tiny that I stopped buying shirts. I dont need any more baggy men's gym shirts...I'm as proud to be a curvy girl as I am to be a nerd!
    152 weeks ago
    I fit the XL shirts but they are a bit tighter than I am comfortable with. I no longer buy light coloured shirts because they are see through and there are some awesome light shirts. Please run a bigger size. I don't really get why the XL is so small anyway. Is it just weird American sizes because I am like a Medium/Large in Australia.
    152 weeks ago
    froggym said: I don't really get why the XL is so small anyway. Is it just weird American sizes because I am like a Medium/Large in Australia.

I think it's "trendy" sizes. I wear a medium here and in "popular" clothing chains, but a small in clothing that's not aimed at teens/20 somethings. At least it's not as bad as American Apparel where I buy a medium but really should be getting large.
    152 weeks ago
    So glad to see there's support for this post. I'm pretty sure the only way we're going to get this done is if we get a million people to comment on this post. Lets start tweeting/ FB statusing and maybe we can make some changes happen! I want teefury shirts that fit me! :)
    152 weeks ago
    Ann Arbor tshirt company does american apparel. I haven't even bothered trying to get a shirt there. It was enough of a gamble with my first Teefury shirt. I would love sizing like the DFTBA shirts. They still only go to XL but the sizes are way bigger.
    152 weeks ago
    Bella has released a Missy line of shirts. A tee shirt, a V-neck and a long sleeve.
    152 weeks ago
    YES! Larger shirts are what is stopping me from buying more. I am working on losing weight for other reasons, but really guys... I am missing some AWESOME shirts!
    152 weeks ago
    Every time there is a grab bag, if you don't jump all over the woman's XL early, it's sold out! There are a lot more XL's out there than S peeps! common with the bigger sizes!!
    152 weeks ago
    Agreed!
    152 weeks ago
    I take an XL so I scrape in, but I am all for larger sizing. The tees here are comfy and fit nicely, but more robust ladies and their gigantic boobies should be able to feel feminine while wearing an awesome t-shirt too :)
    151 weeks ago
    I, too, would like larger sizes for women. Some of us have big - ahem - chests, you know. 2XL would be perfect for me.
    150 weeks ago
    You really need to do this teefury, the XL is not even really an XL...I support 2XL sizes for women, I know there have been some designs I've passed up only because I wouldnt wear, but my gf would. Yeah, yeah, my gf has just a bit more to love than the XL shirt, but that's more money for you guys if you do it.
    150 weeks ago
    Maltique said: YES! Larger shirts are what is stopping me from buying more. I am working on losing weight for other reasons, but really guys... I am missing some AWESOME shirts!

Buy the cool shirts and use them as a motivator. It's worked for me =D Maybe it's an image issue, akin to A&F's sizing. TeeFury just doesn't want to be associated with us fat people.
    142 weeks ago
    Tactafox, you are a troll. Please don't comment as you don't appear to be a woman in need of a 2XL shirt.
    I, however, would love a 2XL shirt.
    141 weeks ago
    How is he trolling? Do explain yourself.
    Declaring something does not make it fact.
    In fact right now I respect tactafox more than any of you as he is the only one willing to change, rather than demanding others do so
    141 weeks ago
    Walrus said: How is he trolling? Do explain yourself.

Declaring something does not make it fact.

In fact right now I respect tactafox more than any of you as he is the only one willing to change, rather than demanding others do so

He's already commented on the other thread about expanding women's sizes, and has been fairly rude about it.

The truth of the matter is that even if you do use TeeFury shirts as a motivator, weight loss is different for girls. I'm in the process of losing weight (not to wear TF shirts, but it's a bonus) and regardless of how well things would fit my arms and stomach, my chest and cup size haven't changed from weight loss, which means I still can't wear a women's XL shirt from here.

What should I do, have a breast reduction so I can wear shirts I want?

This isn't just a bunch of fatties shouting for bigger sizes. And even if it was, it's not anyone's place to say "well you just need to lose weight, duh." It's clear that there is serious interest in larger sizes for women, which I know is something TeeFury's looking into. These threads aren't here so people can look down on people wanting larger sizes, they're here so people who are interested in it can show their support so TeeFury will know it's a good business decision to make.

TeeFury doesn't care about "being associated with fat people." They want to produce good shirts and make a profit.
    132 weeks ago
    I saw a design I wanted badly enough to take a chance and order my first shirt, womens XL. I have a 45 inch bust, and the shirt measures 37.5 inches at the chest, so I wasn't hopeful.

The shirt was tight, but after wetting and stretching it, it fits okay. Not great, but okay. It doesn't cling in the back, which is good, but the space ships are warped at the bustline. :(

The close fit means washing this shirt in cold water and never machine-drying, which is inconvenient is my small apartment, but for only one shirt, I can live with it.

Definitely I would buy more if there were a 2X size for women.

6195313550_a12ae9f1c4.jpg
    132 weeks ago
    Yes! Totally agreed!
    132 weeks ago
    Agreed 100%! I'd buy many more shirts if I could get woman's 2xl. To be totally blunt it's not a matter of weight, it's a matter breast size. The bodies of women just aren't shaped like those of men.

• Load More Comments