Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
I've got a River and the Fireflies in a mens large for trade.

If you have any of the following, its a deal, if not, make an offer and we'll see.

The Ride Aquatic

Totem Totem Pole

Respect the Chemistry

Still Needs the Vision

Lost Collage

Pandora Blueskins.

I realize some of these are quite old. These are not the only things I'll trade for, but if you have one its a done deal.

But please no mash ups though.

email: [email protected]
6Comments
    154 weeks ago
    I forgot about the filter. cross overs is what the 'Walletshrinkers' should say.
    154 weeks ago
    zseeker1115 said: I forgot about the filter. cross overs is what the 'Walletshrinkers' should say.
    ignoe this.
    154 weeks ago
    zseeker1115 said:
    zseeker1115 said: I forgot about the filter. cross overs is what the 'Walletshrinkers' should say.
    ignoe this.
    * ignore
    154 weeks ago
    I've got a "Browncoats Forever" in a Men's Large, though I kinda assume you might have gotten that one. If you don't get any other offers, I'd be willing to buy it off you. Email is [email protected] just in case.
    154 weeks ago
    OmegaBR said: I've got a "Browncoats Forever" in a Men's Large, though I kinda assume you might have gotten that one. If you don't get any other offers, I'd be willing to buy it off you. Email is [email protected] just in case.
    Yeah, I've already ordered the Browncoats shirt. If nobody else makes an offer I just might take you up.
    154 weeks ago
    bump