Back to forum
rss 168 weeks ago
Hi, I submitted this design last week and haven't heard anything back. I'm looking for comments and criticisms on how I can improve the design. Let me know what you think! Thank you for your time.

Photobucket
11Comments
    168 weeks ago
    I like it, I don't think there's anything that I would do to it.
    168 weeks ago
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta get this shirt on sale, I haz to have it. This is up there with that awesome Medusa art I saw the other day as my most wanted. Fab work dude, this would be a must buy for me.
    168 weeks ago
    You could have pulled that off without the lightsaber everyone loves Princess Bride.
    168 weeks ago
    I think this is a great combination!
    168 weeks ago
    Hahaha, this is awesome! couple things to touch up on and it'll be perfect: The text that says"my name is" and "you killed my father, prepare to die!" needs to be spaced out better, at the moment they are too close to the "Inigo Montoya" text and interferes with it. Play around with the kerning (spacing between letters and words) as the words "my name" look like one word. Once those minor changes are made this will look really cool.
    168 weeks ago
    Thanks everybody!

TheSaint08D, I thought of just doing an Inigo Montoya, but that's been done before. I've never seen the Jedi Inigo Montoya done.

Cbibbo1025, looking at this after your comments, I agree, and I am going to make those changes.
    168 weeks ago
    Here's the modified image. Made the "Inigo Montoya" text larger, fixed the text spacing, changed the border to be more colorful.

Photobucket

Should I submit again, or are these changes not enough to get it through a second time? I don't want to bother the TeeFury people if the changes are too minor.
    168 weeks ago
    We SO need a Princess Bride tee!! Awesome!
    167 weeks ago
    Any more feedback before I retire this thread?
    167 weeks ago
    Liking it!
    167 weeks ago
    Thanks!