Back to forum
rss 154 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
540Comments
    154 weeks ago
    Something related to Avatar: The Last Airbender!

Also, the works of Joss Whedon are always appreciated.
    154 weeks ago
    Pretty much anything Joss Whedon. Preferbly Dr. Horrible or Buffy since there haven't been any of them yet. Although the Firefly ones have been amazing.

Also anything Quentin Tarantino, Coen Brothers, Lord of the Rings, Breaking Bad (would LOVE to see another shirt from it) and many other awesome things.
    154 weeks ago
    Something with more of a timeless classic appeal. Something I can wear if going to high school or going to visit a college or socializing with adults. Something that doesn't require arcane gamer knowledge or other pop culture references that will be outdated in 3 months rendering my shirt awkward and pointless. Maybe something with more of an art-based design. Something that attracts the eye because its just plain out different. Maybe get some off centered shirts or something where it isnt just a character in the center of a t-shirt, if I wanted that I'd go to Kohls, not come to you guys! Thanks!
    154 weeks ago
    All Whedon.
    Want A Han Solo/Mal Reynolds shirt
    Sabacc (Star wars card game ...it won Han the Falcon)
    Stargate (SG-1)
    Blood Bowl
    Highlander
    Cowboy Bebop
    H.P. Lovecraft / E. A. Poe
    anti-FOX (hey Im a browncoat)
    154 weeks ago
    Would like more modern video game shirts, just like today's Fallout shirt! Once a blockbuster has been around long enough to get a sequel, it is probably good to be printed.

Like: Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Modern Warfare, Gears of War, Elder Scrolls, Final Fantasy (like the Choco shirt)
    154 weeks ago
    i think i might have to agree with dark dragon im definitely looking forward to a gears of war shirt. or maybe something very abstract. other suggestions: more robots, skeletons and artsier shirts please. maybe even zombies
    154 weeks ago
    Okay. I'll try this once, and if nobody else takes up the cause then fine, I guess I really am alone in this boat: ARTEMIS FOWL.

You know you're out there, Colfer fans, there's more of us than people would think. Speak up, stand in solidarity with me! Personally, I'd totally die to see a design featuring the Lower Elements Police Reconnaissance Unit (LEPrecon), or even a more oblique reference to Spud's Spud Emporium or Koboi Labs. And by "die" I mean buy multiple shirts.
    154 weeks ago
    "One is never alone with a rubber duck"~Douglas Adams...I like rubber ducks.

Im all for some cool imagery -Tarot Cards, swords, dragons, wolves, Heavy metal Iconic type, literary (Lovecraft, Poe, King, Adams etc), werewolves, Glaive, and such that others want.
    154 weeks ago
    Percy Jackson?

More off center designs

bacon
    154 weeks ago
    I would really love to a(nother) creative Pulp Fiction piece. Thanks.
    154 weeks ago
    Any chance we can get a Supernatural or Charmed shirt? I'd love to see them or like Buffy represented as well. And I saw another suggestion that I gotta second we need Stargate SG-1! :D Thanks for your time.
    154 weeks ago
    While I know you guys probably make more money on pop culture tees I would love to see some of the much more artistic designs like the ones you can see from the first year of teefury in the gallery. I wholeheartedly agree with halflegend.
    154 weeks ago
    Some anime/manga related shirts would be cool, like Bleach, Reborn, Samurai Champloo, or something.
    154 weeks ago
    something involving Gingy "the gingerbread man" off Shrek. Like a quote from any of the movies or just anything in general because he is awesome.
    154 weeks ago
    DARIA!
    154 weeks ago
    I recently saw some sideart from an artist that had Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon sitting in an open Pokeball. I would absolutely LOVE to see it get printed!
    154 weeks ago
    would love Cowboy Bebop and Buffy or Angel...or something about Terry Gilliam and his work or Hayao Miyazaki related
    154 weeks ago
    something lady gaga since her album is coming out soon. :] thanks
    154 weeks ago
    Something zelda, it has been awhile since there has been any zelda shirts which has been quite a disappointment, i'm sure if done correctly a zelda shirt would be a huge it.
    Others:
    Community
    Dr. Who (although there are lots of Dr. Who shirts maybe something celebrating new season)
    Torchwood!
    Game of thrones?
    Art designs are always cool
    154 weeks ago
    Something to celebrate Robert Johnson's centenary next Sunday.
    154 weeks ago
    I'm only here for the LOST shirts and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
    154 weeks ago
    miyazaki related tee or my favourite tv show spaced..
    154 weeks ago
    Help us surviving the coming "hiatus" period, after the season finale.
    Give us a FRINGE tshirt, please!
    154 weeks ago
    More Lord of the Rings please!
    24 and Indiana Jones
    154 weeks ago
    Something inspired by the intro to the TV show I.T. Crowd where each character is portrayed as an 8-bit cartoon.
  • Load More Comments