Back to forum
rss 168 weeks ago
...chest measurements, can someone explain why the women's tees only go up to XL. And a small XL, at that.

Is there a reason we can't get the fitted shirt in 2xl? I hate having to order all these tees I love in the Men's style just to be able to cover the girls.

=(

Sorry if this has been covered; I did a forum search but didn't find any results.
6Comments
    168 weeks ago
    I think they assume you'll get a men's xl at that point.
    168 weeks ago
    primus420 said: I think they assume you'll get a men's xl at that point.

Definitely not. The Women's XL is slightly smaller than the Men's Medium.

It's probably because women who would want a 2XL are still buying shirts, so there's no incentive to add another size.
    168 weeks ago
    i wish they'd make womens shirts with sleeves the same length as the mens.
    168 weeks ago
    we can't always get what we want... I'm 21 with the build of a 12 year old and even the small womens shirts are so baggy on me that sometimes you can't even see the awesome image on the tee clearly... I understand your problem but unfortunatly sometimes you gotta deal when your body type dosn't fit into the norm. =/
    166 weeks ago
    I'm so with you, tigerangel2.
    Men's L is much bigger than women's XL and the model is too bulky and material usually not as soft as the women's shirts, I don't like it ...

166 weeks ago
    rebeckerz said: i wish they'd make womens shirts with sleeves the same length as the mens.

Completely! But I've gotten used to buying Men's shirts for the sleeves.