Back to forum
rss 168 weeks ago
This topic has been brought up a few times but i thought i would bring it up again.

Having loved some of the shirts on this site for a long time but never been able to order any cause of the sizes, i wondering why they still dont offer larger sizes like 3xl or 4xl.

Many other nameless t-shirts sites offer those sizes and charge a few dollars more, which i think most people would be willing to pay.
10Comments
    168 weeks ago
    I hear ya. I fit in the 2X and wear them but if I had the option of paying a couple bucks more for a 3X then I'd most likely do that.

It could be something to do with the prints or their supplier though.
    168 weeks ago
    Hear Hear, I been asking about it the suggestion box every month
    168 weeks ago
    Had to create a login just to post this:
    Please, start offering 3x and 4x shirts.
    The designs here are awesome !
    I check the site several times a week just because they are so cool even though I can't buy them.
    I've probably seen 30+ shirts I would have bought if they were available in larger sizes.
    168 weeks ago
    Look at the 2XL limit as a motivator. If you like the designs enough, losing the weight will be worth it. It's not easy, it certainly wasn't for myself, but you'll feel much better.

And I'm sure primus is right. TeeFury probably doesn't see a significant benefit to printing what may be a small number of shirts.
    168 weeks ago
    tactacfox said: Look at the 2XL limit as a motivator. If you like the designs enough, losing the weight will be worth it. It's not easy, it certainly wasn't for myself, but you'll feel much better.

And I'm sure primus is right. TeeFury probably doesn't see a significant benefit to printing what may be a small number of shirts.
    'in that process but I'd still love to get shirts in my size and it hurts there business as I'm a impulse buyer and would buy more shirts and even multi's on some designs. Only 1 I have bought for me was Appetite for Eternia its motivational tool to drop some weight :)
    168 weeks ago
    No offense guys, but if you're getting up into these sizes, another feasible option would be to start exercising a bit. That saves you the issue of uncomfy T purchases, as well as boosts your over all well being/general health.
    168 weeks ago
    KonClueZhen said: No offense guys, but if you're getting up into these sizes, another feasible option would be to start exercising a bit. That saves you the issue of uncomfy T purchases, as well as boosts your over all well being/general health.

sure that'd work if you're that weight due to a lack of exercise...

I, for one, bodybuild and am weighing in at 225lbs in the off season and slimming down to 170'ish when I compete. I go anywhere from L to 2XL shirts depending on where I'm at contest wise. Sure I'm not quite hitting 3XL but there are people out there who compete and are bigger than me who'd need bigger tee's. Sure its a minority but still...TeeFury should just place an extra $2 charge or something to print larger sizes. At least offering it would make everyone happy ;)
    168 weeks ago
    I would like a 2XL choice in the Womans sizing. The shirts fit ok everywhere on me, but are super snug in the boob. I have lost weight, but not in the breast area. I would rather they be a little too big then stretched out over the chesticle area.
    168 weeks ago
    Ricochet0118 said: I would like a 2XL choice in the Womans sizing. The shirts fit ok everywhere on me, but are super snug in the boob. I have lost weight, but not in the breast area. I would rather they be a little too big then stretched out over the chesticle area.

I just came across the site today and looking at the sizing i had the same concern. but finding that be common on a lot of shirts i buy from anywhere, i've started buying men's sizes and cutting them down. but it's still nice every once in a while to be able to get a shirt in a woman's style that doesn't suffocate the girls.
    95 weeks ago
    i think the same they are the one losing on money i would gladly give my money for some of the shirts on here but they don't have 3x so they will lose my cash and if its me that they loss money to i would think there is others my size that they will be losing money to