Back to forum
rss 155 weeks ago
I was playing some pokemon yesterday and I came up with a silly idea.
I'm wondering if people would like a design with Charmander in the cockpit of a gundam wearing Char Aznables' helmet. CHARmander.

Thoughts?
10Comments
    155 weeks ago
    love the idea! I don't watch Gundam much though, but this is cool. Would he be in Char Anzable's gundam?
    155 weeks ago
    Yeah, he'd be in his famous Red Zaku cockpit.
    155 weeks ago
    I love this idea :D
    155 weeks ago
    I love this idea :D
    155 weeks ago
    I think a Red Zaku or Sazabi (My personal favorite out of the Gundams piloted by Char) re-modeled with Charizard's characteristics would be cool as hell... Char Aznable could be in the DonkeyKong pit wearing Red's get up? The "Char" connection would still be clear enough for those in the know to get it.
    155 weeks ago
    DonkeyKong pit
    155 weeks ago
    What's a DonkeyKong pit? Is that a level in smash brothers or somethin'? I'll also work on a Charizard/Epyon concept. We'll see what people like better. I'll try Charizard/Sazabi too.

And instead of Charmander I'm gunna use Charmeleon. His bright red colors match the Zaku a little better.
    155 weeks ago
    Goodness that's a nice idea, CHARmander. I never thought Gundams were big this side of the world though,

Show of hands - who knows Gundam and Char?

*hand up*
    155 weeks ago
    Hand.

I used to watch Gundam Wing and G Gundam on Toonami and Mobile Suit Gundam on Adult Swim.
    154 weeks ago
    G Gundam is great!