Back to forum
rss 155 weeks ago
"Kool Aid-Man" Randy Savage

New design I made entitled: "Kool Aid Man" Randy Savage

Ever noticed how both "Macho Man" Randy Savage and the Kool Aid Man have the same catch phrase?

What do you think, is this ready to submit?
10Comments
    155 weeks ago
    I'd say give him a robe and a bandanna or a cowboy hat and a jacket with arm tassels to better bring out the Macho Madness. I like the concept, good job!
    155 weeks ago
    Definitely love the idea
    155 weeks ago
    Haha, very nice. I would probably buy this design.
    155 weeks ago
    Of course, with a bit of work. Along the lines of what primus420 mentioned. Something to make the reference more recognizable.
    155 weeks ago
    Why didn't I see this earlier, this is even better than What WinterArtwork did with the Kool-Aid Man! Follow primus420's advice and this will be perfect!
    155 weeks ago
    Hey thanks guys. I'm going to keep working on it and see what I can do. I'll be sure to keep you updated
    150 weeks ago
    Cbibbo1025 said: Hey thanks guys. I'm going to keep working on it and see what I can do. I'll be sure to keep you updated
    Cbibbo, I have to tell you something. Great minds think a like because I had the same idea except after Macho Man died last week. Since then I've been working on my own rendition of this same concept. I've learned my lesson to check on these boards before I work on a project. I haven't submitted anything yet, but was wondering if you were still going to submit your version? If so I will throw mine to the side and never use it, if you're not I'd like to submit mine. But I'm letting you and everyone else know I did not steal your idea, which is why I'm let you decide what I do. Your call and I will honor your wishes.
    150 weeks ago
    Freakin' heck, he's snap
    150 weeks ago
    Freakin' heck, he's snapping into a Slim Jim. Dead giveaway.
    150 weeks ago
    (Sorry for the duplicate post. I'm typing on the phone and walking the dogs at the same time.)