Back to forum
rss 155 weeks ago
Hello, what you all think of this design i submitted yesterday?

11Comments
    155 weeks ago
    I think he should look more pissed/determined and be in a more dynamic pose, but that's just me.

Maybe you could include Hitmonchan in there as Apollo Creed? I remember there being an episode in the TV series where the two had a boxing match, I'm guessing that that's what you're trying to parody?
    155 weeks ago
    Thx for reply. Not really, was just making for fun. Thought it would be a good one :)
    155 weeks ago
    Scafl said: Maybe you could include Hitmonchan in there as Apollo Creed?

I Like this idea.
    And i also agree that the pose should be different. More of a Rocky expression.
    Cool design none the less. Great job! :)
    155 weeks ago
    The thing is, if you take Scafls' Idea and make a rocky parody of that pokemon episode the shirt would probably turn out to be epic beyond belief. Especially if you included health bars.
    155 weeks ago
    Looks like way too many colours for Teefury.
    155 weeks ago
    Slasher444 said: Especially if you included health bars.

Everything is better with health bars.
    155 weeks ago
    SerdarG, if you wouldn't mind I'd love to tackle the idea myself and try submitting it along with two other designs I'm working on. Are you cool with that?
    155 weeks ago
    what about like pikachu as little mac from punch out, fighting like snorlax or that new hippo pokemon as king hippo. but it would have to be done like a pokemon battle with health bars and pixel art.

doesn't have to be this design, could be a new one altogether.
    this idea is free of charge.
    155 weeks ago
    Scafl said: SerdarG, if you wouldn't mind I'd love to tackle the idea myself and try submitting it along with two other designs I'm working on. Are you cool with that?

Np, good luck.
    154 weeks ago
    Yeah, if he had the gloves up, like shadow boxing/looking intimidating.
    154 weeks ago
    Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee in the background, either side of Pikachu! :D