Back to forum
rss 155 weeks ago
Hi everyone,

This is a new design I've come up with so I just wondered if anyone liked it and if anyone would think about buying it if it ever went on sale?

...By the way if you can't see it very well on the T-shirt there is a little zombie stick man chasing after the stick man going through the door :P

Zombie Exit
29Comments
    155 weeks ago
    May I suggest mashing Portal and Left 4 Dead based on this design? No offense to your work but my first thought was Portal and my second thought was "Oh yeah, Valve makes the L4D games too which prominently feature zombies." I could imagine that selling well.
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comment and no offence taken. Unfortunately I've never played either of those games so creating a design based on them just because they're popular doesn't really appeal to me...but then again that's what designers do, create designs that people want, lol. So thanks for the idea, I might have a play around with what I've got and see what it looks like
    155 weeks ago
    Zombie Exit

How about this for a Portal & Left 4 Dead mash-up? It's only a very basic first design created in 15 minutes and I know the half tone needs work and the characters should probably be less square, but does it work?
    155 weeks ago
    Love it! I would totally insta-buy that!
    155 weeks ago
    155 weeks ago
    155 weeks ago
    155 weeks ago
    Oh smurf, stupid browser.. Sorree!
    155 weeks ago
    lol, that's ok, it just makes it look like you really really love it, and thanks for the comment! ...I should just check though was that comment meant for the Portal / Left 4 Dead design?
    155 weeks ago
    oooooh. Yeah... for a rough draft that looks sweet.
    155 weeks ago
    Love both designs! For the just zombie exit shirt, i like the middle color out of the three, looks awesome.

For Portal/L4D also awesome :)
    155 weeks ago
    lee_byway said: Zombie Exit

How about this for a Portal & Left 4 Dead mash-up? It's only a very basic first design created in 15 minutes and I know the half tone needs work and the characters should probably be less square, but does it work?

Actually, yes. It works extremely well.
    155 weeks ago
    primus420 said:
    lee_byway said: Zombie Exit

Actually, yes. It works extremely well.

Thanks for the idea primus420! And here's what I think could be the final version of the Portal / Left 4 Dead design...

Zombie Exit

(The title was just thrown together quickly though and wouldn't be printed on the actual T-shirt)
    155 weeks ago
    Bump.
    155 weeks ago
    nice one, as i said before tho' you might need to increase the size of the chunks taken out of the zombie as i don't think they will be very noticeable from a distance, just a little bit bigger, just enough to make them stand out a bit
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks again Bleee, I actually worked on the design this afternoon and made the chunks slightly bigger so I'll upload that version in a bit :P
    155 weeks ago
    lee_byway said: Thanks again Bleee, I actually worked on the design this afternoon and made the chunks slightly bigger so I'll upload that version in a bit :P

cool :) good luck with it
    155 weeks ago
    No, thank you for having the ingenuity to create awesomeness.

Now, to the big dogs(Jimiyo and MJ): I like Portal, I like zombies, I have $12 and I am not alone. Do the smart thing, don't let somebody else print this first.
    155 weeks ago
    lol, thanks primus420, it was your idea though so thank you for sharing it with me!
    155 weeks ago
    Zombie Exit

This is my final version of the design with the chunks taken out of the zombie made slightly larger and deeper so that they can be seen better from further away, and hopefully now it's ready to submit
    155 weeks ago
    Final product looks amazing! goodluck with submission :)
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks Gremlins!
    155 weeks ago
    This shirt is extremely relevant to my interests... I did like the "zombie exit" aspect of the design though, because I feel it made it better balanced overall. Perhaps something along the lines of "in case of zombies: PORTALS"?

Just a thought. The final design is wonderful though :)
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks Izzzie :) I might just play around with both designs and create a whole new version in case the current one isn't good enough to be printed...
    155 weeks ago
    I didn't know if I'd like this with the bigger "chunks" but it does make the zombie more obvious.

If TF doesn't print this then they hate money. Good luck!
  • Load More Comments