Back to forum
rss 169 weeks ago
Hey Folks
Submitted this design last week to teefury, hope they pick it.
Photobucket
23Comments
    169 weeks ago
    This is amazing! If this gets printed...insta-buy haha. I love it! Probably would go with the shirt color on the right. Goodluck Mekazoo!
    169 weeks ago
    Tonight I dine on Jedi soup.
    169 weeks ago
    thanks gremlins. Ahahaha great comment Primus.
    169 weeks ago
    What a brilliant concept, fusing two great villains into one. I also love how you combined the Empire and Foot Clan symbols, such a nice touch brings the whole idea together. If every mash-up on TeeFury was as well thought out as this, I don't think there would be as many complaints about them.

I wonder what other parallels exist between Star Wars and TMNT? I guess the Turtles could be the Cantina band...? There would obviously be Foot Ninja/Stormtrooper hybrids, April O'Neal could be Princess Leia, Casey Jones could be Han Solo, Ben Kenobi could be Master Splinter, and Miyamoto Usagi could be Luke Skywalker... But I have a hard time fitting the actual Turtles into the main cast. =(

169 weeks ago
    Scafl said: What a brilliant concept, fusing two great villains into one. I also love how you combined the Empire and Foot Clan symbols, such a nice touch brings the whole idea together. If every mash-up on TeeFury was as well thought out as this, I don't think there would be as many complaints about them.

I wonder what other parallels exist between Star Wars and TMNT? I guess the Turtles could be the Cantina band...? There would obviously be Foot Ninja/Stormtrooper hybrids, April O'Neal could be Princess Leia, Casey Jones could be Han Solo, Ben Kenobi could be Master Splinter, and Miyamoto Usagi could be Luke Skywalker... But I have a hard time fitting the actual Turtles into the main cast. =(

thanks dude. Yeah this can easily turn into a series of characters. But i think the best would be Palpatine as Krang.
    169 weeks ago
    Maybe Metalhead could be Boba Fett?
    169 weeks ago
    Bumping because this doesn't deserve to be on anything but the first page. >=(
    169 weeks ago
    thanks a lot for your support Scafl
    168 weeks ago
    Very cool design
    168 weeks ago
    thanks bump
    168 weeks ago
    If it made it to being a shirt of the day, I would probably get it.
    168 weeks ago
    Brilliant!
    168 weeks ago
    Wow!! Great MashedPotato!!!
    168 weeks ago
    haha, so we can't say m4sh up? lol
    168 weeks ago
    LOVE
    168 weeks ago
    I would buy this is a heartbeat.
    168 weeks ago
    Resistance said: haha, so we can't say m4sh up? lol
    Who even came up with that, "MashedPotato?" I'd never want compare an article of clothing I'm wearing on my body to mashed potatoes...
    168 weeks ago
    Hahaha, hey, that's pretty cool and nicely executed! :)
    168 weeks ago
    Scafl said:
    Resistance said: haha, so we can't say m4sh up? lol
    Who even came up with that, "MashedPotato?" I'd never want compare an article of clothing I'm wearing on my body to mashed potatoes...

Mashed Potato is also an odd term to classify this type of shirt, as mashed potatos are formed by taking one ingrediant, and changing the presentation. Whereas the shirts being described take 2 concepts and mesh them.
    168 weeks ago
    Thanks folks. Glad you love it. Normally i don't cook too much mashed potatoes but i think this one got a good flavour :) .
    168 weeks ago
    instant purchase for me if it ever comes up
    167 weeks ago
    Are we going to get a release date for this soon? I'm really anxious to get this shirt already...
    167 weeks ago
    i want