Back to forum
rss 169 weeks ago
I've already received Death Rock in the mail, and I've been emailed shipping notices for Lie to Me and Vulcan Mind, yet my River Tam and the Fireflies order status is still showing as "new."

Has anyone received shipping notices for this shirt? Is Teefury having issues with printing these or something?
15Comments
    169 weeks ago
    I just received my shipping notice a few minutes ago. Pretty standard time frame, yes?
    169 weeks ago
    It seemed off, actually, because I have received shipping notices for shirts I bought AFTER River Tam. Oh well, if you're getting notices, then I won't worry. :)
    169 weeks ago
    I haven't gotten a notification yet either and my order status is still new.

Weird that you're getting your notices out of order.
    169 weeks ago
    Ugh I'm just impatient and was wondering the same thing. I haven't received a notification yet either but I suppose I will soonish. And it's rather strange you've gotten notices on shirts you ordered after.
    169 weeks ago
    Yeah, I haven't gotten a notification of my shirt shipping yet. It's been, like, 10 days and I was starting to get worried. But at least I'm not the only one.
    169 weeks ago
    I think it might be because so many people ordered the shirt.
    Still rather odd, but eh. It'll come.
    169 weeks ago
    Yay! Shipping notice received today. Patience is a virtue. I should probably work on it. ;)
    169 weeks ago
    A friend of mine ordered the Darth Lebowski shirt a few weeks back and I believe it took 7-12 days for his shirt to ship. Didn't look like a complicated shirt, I just assume when there are a few popular shirts within a short time span, it takes a bit longer. Oh well, they're worth the wait =D
    169 weeks ago
    I ordered the same shirt and I still haven't gotten a shipping notice and the status is still "new" don't know what's going on
    169 weeks ago
    I Just got my shirts in the mail, so they're definitely on their way!
    169 weeks ago
    Thanks joebot! I got my shipping notice finally, so apparently I was worried about nothing. :) Love this design!
    169 weeks ago
    I just got the shipping notice as well. :D Excited.
    168 weeks ago
    Haven't received mine yet, soon I hope! :)
    168 weeks ago
    FedEx says mine is out for delivery. Originally the arrival date was scheduled for May 2nd. Gotta love being in CA =D
    168 weeks ago
    Off work early, checked the mail and the tee arrived! This thing is SWEET!