If you care about your art and any of the artists on t-fury, don't let anyone knock off our art!
http://guerrillagraphix.com/store-2#ecwid:mode=product&product=3422003
This company enjoys knocking off and claiming other peoples art for themselves. Let them know. This is unacceptable!
6Comments
    153 weeks ago
    In all fairness, if no ones copy writing/owning the images, you have nothing to be upset about, short of just being butt hurt.
    153 weeks ago
    KonClueZhen said: In all fairness, if no ones copy writing/owning the images, you have nothing to be upset about, short of just being butt hurt.

Actually, artists inherently own the copyright to designs they create. When a company steals that work from an artist, they're acting illegally.

The linked company is using the exact artwork drawn and created by a TeeFury artist, so if they're doing it without his permission they can be taken to court where they would lose. It's not a grey area.
    153 weeks ago
    Unacceptable! Even worse is that it's a design I've thought of myself and didn't do cos this guy did it first :P

Let's KICK THEIR ASSES... Have emailed the original artist (Kevin), hope he follows up.
    153 weeks ago
    KonClueZhen said: In all fairness, if no ones copy writing/owning the images, you have nothing to be upset about, short of just being butt hurt.
    That's comment is uninformed and smurfed. You must be friends with these art rustlers.
    153 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Unacceptable! Even worse is that it's a design I've thought of myself and didn't do cos this guy did it first :P

Let's KICK THEIR ASSES... Have emailed the original artist (Kevin), hope he follows up.
    Kevin is aware of this.
    He should be putting a boot in their plagiarizing ass.
    153 weeks ago
    I dig the politically correct software! The first comment refers to sodomy and I can't call this guys comment mentally challenged without it being changed to smurfed.