We need your help!

My friend Elizabeth Welch and I (Anne Quinn) entered into a "gamer girl" competition. Some of you that I'm friends with on facebook have heard about it there, and have been helping us already... and for that, we say thank you. However, we need to keep this up for another month. The more continual voters we have, the better our odds are for winning this competition.

If we win we will get admission and accommodations at GenCon. We will also be working as booth babes throughout the weekend for OHMS Gaming. We also will have the chance to become calendar girls for their annual gaming calendar!!

All you have to do is click this link right here...

http://www.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/105873/voteable_entries/19377577?ogn=website&order=votes

It will take you straight to my vote page.

This is the quick link to my friend Elizabeth's page:

http://www.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/105873/voteable_entries/19349943?ogn=website&order=votes

She and I have been best friends and gamer buddies for almost ten years.

Every vote helps! We need 'em all! They stated recently that percentage of votes received daily DOES factor into this competition!

***YOU CAN VOTE EVERY 24 HOURS!***

Also, we just recently started an official event on facebook for the competition. That link is here:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118875144859889

It's an open event so everyone feel free to join and invite your friends!!

Pass this message around!!

Thanks so much all!!!
~Anne Quinn

Here's some pics of Liz and I showing off our geekiness...

Playing an awesome shooter game at an arcade...

Dressed as Street Fighter characters for a convention. Liz is dressed and Cammy White, and I am dressed as the much lesser known Karin Kanzuki

Dressed as pinup versions of Halo Spartans. These costumes were silly as hell but SO fun to wear. We are pretty much Halo junkies so it was hella fun to play it up.
10Comments
    155 weeks ago
    I know I know... tl;dr XD Just click the link then darn it all! XD
    155 weeks ago
    did you make those halo helmets or buy em online? They look pretty sweet. lol *Voting now*
    155 weeks ago
    Well a little of both actually. They are modified Halo 3 legendary edition helmets. We gutted them out and made them hollow. Inserted some padding for comfort, disassembled the entire thing (TONS of screws btw) and painted them to our preferred color, reassembled, and finally cut a small hole in the visor for vision. Thanks for the compliment! I still have mine on display. ;)
    155 weeks ago
    hella cute
    155 weeks ago
    Well done girls! Always great to hear from fellow girl gamers :)))
    155 weeks ago
    Why are you about to piss on that guy?
    155 weeks ago
    Thanks to the both of you! Mousemallow, what types of games are you into? I play pretty much anything but I think FPS is my favorite as far as re-playability and online gaming goes.
    155 weeks ago
    Nice! Rarity's always a welcoming sight!

@xstatic you're in luck about FPSs... It's almost like they don't make anything else anymore these days :) I miss my good old epic games like Final Fantasy 6, Metal Gear 4... Privateer...

@primus that's called teabagging :)
    155 weeks ago
    @ Primus - LMAO! I didn't see that post before. Yeah, teabagging is what I was recreating there... XD

@Tuism - don't get me wrong, I love all sorts of games. Especially side scrolling adventure games (ala Super Metroid style) But if I'm gonna play online, that's when I do the FPS. I'm also huge into Bemani games as well. Hell I have a dedicab in my basement.
    155 weeks ago
    Time to vote again! :D