Back to forum
rss 169 weeks ago
Hey guys, just finished up an idea I've had for a while. If Kirby can turn into what he eats, Can I turn into Kirby by eating him? :D

Photobucket
7Comments
    169 weeks ago
    Lol I really like the concept! But I think the style needs some work.

For one thing, I don't like the dotted line on the grahm cracker. I KNOW they have them, I just don't thing it looks right somehow.

The rest is sort of hard to pin down... Maybe it's a touch too plain. Add a little detail, or another element, maybe? I don't know...
    169 weeks ago
    Hmmm I like the idea, but I'm not really reading that from the concept, it's kinda hard to tell that it's kirby there... And why would you be putting chocolate between two crackers anyway?

But work on the idea! Dig Kirby :)
    169 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Hmmm I like the idea, but I'm not really reading that from the concept, it's kinda hard to tell that it's kirby there... And why would you be putting chocolate between two crackers anyway?

But work on the idea! Dig Kirby :)

..its a smore
    169 weeks ago
    oh WOW ok my bad I don't know what a smore is... must be an american thing...
    169 weeks ago
    I really like the idea! I knew it was Kirby straight away, but i'm not sure if that's because I read your comment first.

I think it does need something else... nothing major, but it doesn't look quite finished. Sorry, i'm being no help at all! :P
    169 weeks ago
    maybe round kirby off because he looks to jagged if you know what i mean.
    169 weeks ago
    I really love the concept, but I just wish I could tell more clearly that it's kirby. I'm not quite sure how you could do that, though.