Back to forum
rss 295 weeks ago
Hi!

I want to sub this for consideration here. I really like the two color on yellow - BUT - I have a slightly off-center preference when it comes to color palettes. SO - I need your help. Thoughts? Opinions? Alternate color suggestions?

Option A:

Option B:

Here's a detail of the image:

and thanks!
25Comments
    295 weeks ago
    I'm leaning toward option A, because I don't like the FluffySpam having so much emphasis...and I feel like it's a more vintage-y palette...I don't know, though. I'm tired.
    295 weeks ago
    choice b, without a doubt.
    unlike jecrt, i love the emphasis on the FluffySpam.
    i wouldn't buy a, but i would buy b.
    295 weeks ago
    I'm with Eludingsun on this one. B for the win! :)
    295 weeks ago
    You may not like this idea but I think it would be dope without the guy at the bottom, just the FluffySpam and rock arms with lightening on option B. Print that!
    295 weeks ago
    I gave this a 5$ back when it was up for voting at anothersite and that version was closest to Option B so I'll give that one a slight edge. I would buy either one, though.

I also 5'ed Don Quixote so if that ever prints anywhere please post a link.
    295 weeks ago
    I agree with Hopey.
    Remember this from the critique section on anothersite, and giving it a $5 when it went up for scoring.

B for me too.
    295 weeks ago
    i dig it yo. i like B, but ever since the episode of Scrubs where the janitor was wearing a blue shirt and everyone treated him like he was a nice guy, i refuse to wear baby blue. a worthy submission though... a worthy submission IMO.
    295 weeks ago
    hmm...well, maybe I'll go with my original colors then...thanks for the thoughts guy.

jimiyo - I'd totally agree with you. I'd go with janitor dark gray...to bring back the fear...but people seem to be tired of dark gray.

295 weeks ago

Hopey
    said 5 hours ago

...Don Quixote so if that ever prints anywhere please post a link.

psst - hey wotto...

295 weeks ago
    B fo sho.
    295 weeks ago
    The design is kind of funky -- and funny, actually. But I'm not crazy about either colour combo. I can see a yellow tee working really well here, but purple on that turns it into either sort of "feminine" or "easter". Perhaps earth tones on yellow, or greens.
    You're the artist though, so it's of course up to you.
    295 weeks ago
    I was trying to find colors that are available for both guys & girls...I was thinking yellow was...but I guess it's not. Sand, I think, seems like a good option. Opinions?

3058226356_c711c49e9f_o.jpg
    295 weeks ago
    blue is the best one. the tan one comes in second.
    295 weeks ago
    the gods of metal aprove
    295 weeks ago
    Yes, sand is the one!
    295 weeks ago
    The design isn't so much my style, but if I were grabbing it for someone, the Sand tee would be it. Nice color combo.
    294 weeks ago
    There sure are various options here....
    I'd say the yellow does work for guys or girls, as does the sand or blue, but yellow is, in my opinion, a little less common and more "edgy" if you know what I mean. What throws it off for me is the purple. I could be in the minority though.

Anyway, it seems like the challenge with this design is colour!
    294 weeks ago
    That new one's the best. I'd just re-work the lightning, as they don't seem to be in the same style as the rest of the piece. Then I'd just add a little shadow to the dude and call it ready.
    294 weeks ago
    hey - thanks for the help everybody!
    293 weeks ago
    Option B, definitely

and

PLEASE TO BE SUBMITTING I WOULD TOTALLY BUY IT.
    293 weeks ago
    'B' fo' sho! Plus they've had too many Banana-ee shirts recently.
    293 weeks ago
    either way, it's pretty bad arse.
    293 weeks ago
    This looks like something TeeFury would print. Great work. :D
    293 weeks ago
    jecrt- can you re-post that last one? flickr says it's unavailable..
    293 weeks ago
    I received some undeniable advice directing me towards the blue. The sand...I don't know...I wasn't really feeling it.

How's the Joe Strummer tee coming?