Back to forum
image
rss 156 weeks ago
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bluth-Family-Crest-Teefury-Shirt-Mens-Size-L-Large-NEW-/330555896532?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4cf6aab2d4#ht_867wt_1139

This guy is off his knocker... I'm not an Arrested Development fan at all, but even if I was a huge fan I could never justify paying $100 for this unless it had a seriously low print run, and I'm pretty sure it didn't...
12Comments
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    I ordered the shirt, and it's insane that this guy seems serious about his deal... That's just crazy.
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    That dude is just stupid. lol

    To go along with the theme of the shirt.... "C'MON!!!!"

  • image
    156 weeks ago
    What, like the guy in the $1000 suit is going to buy a $10 shirt? Come on!

    This auction is obviously aimed squarely at the Bluths themselves, one of whom will inevitably bankrupt the family to buy it :)
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    Says "This is a 100% authentic Teefury shirt",

    Hey at least you guys have basically "made it" in the world to be quoted at 100$ a shirt :)
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    drwyrick said: That dude is just stupid. lol


    To go along with the theme of the shirt.... "C'MON!!!!"


    Hahahahah! or "NO TOUCHING!!"
  • image
    156 weeks ago
    That person is out of their ever lovin' mind! I would never pay $100 for a tshirt. Heck I have a problem justifying $30 for a shirt that I REALLY want. (Exterminated!)
  • image
    155 weeks ago
    That is really frickin ridiculous. I know a website that's selling the shirts for $25 and I think that's a little steep.
  • image
    155 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Says "This is a 100% authentic Teefury shirt",


    Oh i thought it was only 75% TeeFury! Silly me!
  • image
    155 weeks ago
    nimawai said: That person is out of their ever lovin' mind! I would never pay $100 for a tshirt. Heck I have a problem justifying $30 for a shirt that I REALLY want. (Exterminated!)


    To be fair, dude did throw in a surprise shirt.
  • image
    155 weeks ago
    primus420 said:
    nimawai said: That person is out of their ever lovin' mind! I would never pay $100 for a tshirt. Heck I have a problem justifying $30 for a shirt that I REALLY want. (Exterminated!)



    To be fair, dude did throw in a surprise shirt.
    Still a bit pricey though :/
  • image
    155 weeks ago
    primus420 said:
    nimawai said: That person is out of their ever lovin' mind! I would never pay $100 for a tshirt. Heck I have a problem justifying $30 for a shirt that I REALLY want. (Exterminated!)



    To be fair, dude did throw in a surprise shirt.


    Yeah 2 t-shirts for $100. I have tons of other things I could use that money for. If you buy the shirt through Tee Fury you could get 8 shirts for the price this guy is charging. That sounds a whole lot better to me.
  • image
    155 weeks ago
    I meant that dude who sold me Exterminated for $30, actually. The eBay seller is just nuts.


Back to Top