Back to forum
rss 156 weeks ago
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bluth-Family-Crest-Teefury-Shirt-Mens-Size-L-Large-NEW-/330555896532?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item4cf6aab2d4#ht_867wt_1139

This guy is off his knocker... I'm not an Arrested Development fan at all, but even if I was a huge fan I could never justify paying $100 for this unless it had a seriously low print run, and I'm pretty sure it didn't...
12Comments
    156 weeks ago
    I ordered the shirt, and it's insane that this guy seems serious about his deal... That's just crazy.
    156 weeks ago
    That dude is just stupid. lol

To go along with the theme of the shirt.... "C'MON!!!!"

156 weeks ago
    What, like the guy in the $1000 suit is going to buy a $10 shirt? Come on!

This auction is obviously aimed squarely at the Bluths themselves, one of whom will inevitably bankrupt the family to buy it :)
    156 weeks ago
    Says "This is a 100% authentic Teefury shirt",

Hey at least you guys have basically "made it" in the world to be quoted at 100$ a shirt :)
    156 weeks ago
    drwyrick said: That dude is just stupid. lol

To go along with the theme of the shirt.... "C'MON!!!!"

Hahahahah! or "NO TOUCHING!!"
    156 weeks ago
    That person is out of their ever lovin' mind! I would never pay $100 for a tshirt. Heck I have a problem justifying $30 for a shirt that I REALLY want. (Exterminated!)
    155 weeks ago
    That is really frickin ridiculous. I know a website that's selling the shirts for $25 and I think that's a little steep.
    155 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Says "This is a 100% authentic Teefury shirt",

Oh i thought it was only 75% TeeFury! Silly me!
    155 weeks ago
    nimawai said: That person is out of their ever lovin' mind! I would never pay $100 for a tshirt. Heck I have a problem justifying $30 for a shirt that I REALLY want. (Exterminated!)

To be fair, dude did throw in a surprise shirt.
    155 weeks ago
    primus420 said:
    nimawai said: That person is out of their ever lovin' mind! I would never pay $100 for a tshirt. Heck I have a problem justifying $30 for a shirt that I REALLY want. (Exterminated!)

Still a bit pricey though :/
    155 weeks ago
    primus420 said:

Yeah 2 t-shirts for $100. I have tons of other things I could use that money for. If you buy the shirt through Tee Fury you could get 8 shirts for the price this guy is charging. That sounds a whole lot better to me.
    155 weeks ago
    I meant that dude who sold me Exterminated for $30, actually. The eBay seller is just nuts.