Back to forum
rss 281 weeks ago
Anyone here go last night? If so, which designs did you like best and what shirt did you get? I liked a couple from hydro, and the one by jimiyo. But I ended up getting the one by dan mumford printed on a shirt, as i liked it the best. was a tough choice between that one and the jimiyo one. Was well cool tho, glad I got to go.
15Comments
    281 weeks ago
    http://backinblack.bigcartel.com/category/tees

here is a link to the designs.

I got this one.
    300.jpg
    281 weeks ago
    I got one by Jimiyo, one by Los Fokos (the mammoth) and the Mumford tee pictured above :)
    281 weeks ago
    cool, what colors did you get them on? I did mine on olive. the guys shirts were too limited in color, I feel.
    281 weeks ago
    I went with olive on the Mumford, teal for Los Fokos and black for Jimiyo. If there were more color options I might have popped for a few more, but my bank account is glad there were only three ;)
    281 weeks ago
    does anyone know how long these will be available online? and they are printed on DBH shirts, right?
    281 weeks ago
    i dunno, the site said until the 22nd? im not sure as the type of shirt either, its a plain tag, and they put a large screen print inside saying "back in black"
    281 weeks ago
    it does say the 22nd one the site, but it's still letting me order. hmm....
    281 weeks ago
    yeah, i really hope they allow online orders for a while because i am putting some on my xmas list ;)
    281 weeks ago
    as a tip, the gold color like in the pic above is actually like gold glittery. not flat colored.
    281 weeks ago
    octo: can you take a pic of the shirt and post it?
    281 weeks ago
    yes, please!
    281 weeks ago
    i will once i can get to a connecting cable. =]
    281 weeks ago
    anyone else who got a shirt from the event should post a pic of it as well.
    281 weeks ago
    I saw some pics of the shirts on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/palehorsedesign/sets/72157609894674214/

Link via Jimiyo's blog :)
    281 weeks ago
    cool thanks for the link. I'm not in any of the pics tho and the dude took pictures of us. :( lol.