virus with shoes

"mustache ride"
mustache rides

"natural predators"
predator

predator
24Comments
    156 weeks ago
    Would buy "Natural Predator" in bear as opposed to wolf.
    156 weeks ago
    I don't know about T-shirts, but that underground one would make a sweet album cover...
    156 weeks ago
    ahahaha i love the predator ones. do it.
    156 weeks ago
    It just dawned on me that Virus With Shoes is a Bill Hicks reference. I am ashamed it took me this long to notice that, considering Hicks is my favorite stand-up of all time.
    156 weeks ago
    Captain's log would be better if it showed a Captain holding a log. its great as is, but some people might not catch the reference at first glance.
    156 weeks ago
    Captain's log might be brilliant, predator bear is great,

I do NOT get virus with shoes... What's that about?
    156 weeks ago
    Tuism said: Captain's log might be brilliant, predator bear is great,

the late controversial comedian Bill Hicks once said they humans are nothing more then a virus with shoes, and the Band Cake wrote a song about it and that song is stuck in my head so I drew this.

btw bro, you're someone I'm interested in collaborating with
    156 weeks ago
    biotwist said:
    Tuism said: Captain's log might be brilliant, predator bear is great,

the late controversial comedian Bill Hicks once said they humans are nothing more then a virus with shoes, and the Band Cake wrote a song about it and that song is stuck in my head so I drew this.

btw bro, you're someone I'm interested in collaborating with

Cool... I completely completely missed that. About the virus.

Dude Bio thanks! I would love to collab with you, I'm in fact coming back from a *very* long hiatus, getting back into the groove with a new logo and actually posting on my facebook. Again.

Let's chat further!
    156 weeks ago
    captains-log
    156 weeks ago
    more sketches
    "anchor man"
    anchor man

"it's not a scene, its a god-damned arms race"
    arms race

"jousting marshmallows"
    jousting marshmellows

"flame on"
    flame on
    155 weeks ago
    flame-on
    155 weeks ago
    None of your new sketches are showing up for me... I wonder if it's just me or if you need to fix it...
    155 weeks ago
    I'm pretty sure its you, because i can see them right now
    155 weeks ago
    Even though Wolves are my favorite animal The Predator thing works with the bear
    155 weeks ago
    im going to draw 9 animals and put them on one shirt, bear, spider, shark, hawk, tiger, wolf, snake, and I need to think of more
    155 weeks ago
    I think they should be at war with one another, since various subspecies of Predator don't seem to get along too well...

For other animals, a crocodile maybe? Having a tiger without a lion just doesn't seem right either...
    155 weeks ago
    the helmet would make the lion look line any big cat, the tiger can be recognized by its stripes
    155 weeks ago
    At first I didn't get what you were saying, but now I see. You wouldn't draw the mane a male lion would normally have because of the dreads. Just forego the standard Predator dreads and go with a mane if you have/want to. If that sounds awkward in comparison to the rest of the animals, slap the lion in the middle so that he's the primary focal focus.
    155 weeks ago
    -focal

Are we ever going to be able to just edit posts on here?
    155 weeks ago
    don't worry, i know what I'm doing, all i want is a simple 3x3 grid of animals with helmets, I'm aiming to get this done in no more then 2 colors
    155 weeks ago
    biotwist said: don't worry, i know what I'm doing, all i want is a simple 3x3 grid of animals with helmets, I'm aiming to get this done in no more then 2 colors
    can't wait to see this!
    155 weeks ago
    Scafl said: I think they should be at war with one another, since various subspecies of Predator don't seem to get along too well...

For other animals, a crocodile maybe? Having a tiger without a lion just doesn't seem right either...

At war with each other, are you trying to make "Alion vs Predabear?"
    153 weeks ago
    that's actually a good idea, i'm going to follow up on that
    anchorman
    152 weeks ago
    jousting marshmellows for sure. It kind of reminds me of farside gallery