Back to forum
rss 157 weeks ago
Hey I was wondering about how many shirts need to be sold for a design to receive super pancakes?
8Comments
    157 weeks ago
    The specific numbers are secret, and they adjust over time as overall sales totals rise on the site.

It's a pretty impressive amount, though!
    157 weeks ago
    over a thousand? or over 5,000? OR OVER 9,000!?
    157 weeks ago
    OVER 9,000?!?!?!?!?!?!
    157 weeks ago
    You just wait 'til it grows back!
    157 weeks ago
    Without giving too much away, how many digits does the number of shirts sold have that has currently qualified for pancakes as of Q1 2011? Is the number of digits in the amount of shirts sold that has recently qualified for a "Super Popular" doublestack greater than or equal too the number of digits in the first number?

Keep up the good work!
    154 weeks ago
    I have a pancakes question for which I didn't want to start a new thread. Sometimes I look at older prints in the gallery and I noticed that shirts that used to have pancakes now don't. Do you take them out manually or what? What happens to make a shirt lose pancakes?
    154 weeks ago
    As I understand it, the pancakes are added on automatically provided set requirements are met. As the requirements increase, the older shirts fail to meet them anymore. The only exception to this is particularly old shirts where they were added manually.
    154 weeks ago
    I think it depends on weather the specific shirt color tastes good with butter and/or maple syrup.