Back to forum
rss 171 weeks ago
All the shirt-trading posts made me think of teetrade.org -- does anyone else here use it? It's a pretty good site and it definitely streamlines the trading process (plus it might make things easier to get the shirts you're looking for), so it might be a good idea to post your wanted or available shirts there and then link to them here.

For what it's worth, I'm 100indecisions there; I mostly have TF stuff in my "wanted" list, but I'm seeing a lot of available Teefury shirts from others.
5Comments
    171 weeks ago
    How do you contact a user if you want to trade shirts with them on teetrade.org?
    170 weeks ago
    Just used it to get a t shirt from this last grab bag. I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Once you sign up it let's you know you have a message and you message back and forth from the site. I had read about it in someone's post here. Like I said I'm waiting for the shirt, I just heard from the trader that she's looking to get it in the mail within the next day or so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I've sent her my money via Paypal and there has been good communication. I can't wait to get my Yetis love hot cocoa shirt!!
    170 weeks ago
    MarshMan65 said: How do you contact a user if you want to trade shirts with them on teetrade.org?

click on the "teetrade.org" logo top left

;]
    170 weeks ago
    I use it and have had great results. My account is under the name Ohcomeonnow.
    170 weeks ago
    I have made several successful trades there. Recommend it!