Back to forum
rss 157 weeks ago
I have no artistic talent when it comes to drawing so I'll throw this out in the hopes that somebody talented runs with it.

This is an idea for an Angel shirt (based off Joss Whedon's show)

One one side there is a figure who is obviously Spike.
Underneath him is the word 'Cavemen.'

In the middle is 'VS.'

On the other side is a figure who is obviously Angel.
Underneath him is the word 'Astronauts.'

There's my idea, take and enjoy, its whoever's to use or ignore. If by some miracle it's made into a shirt because somebody actually designed it, you'll hear no trouble from me.
7Comments
    157 weeks ago
    Personally, I think it would be more awesome to have Spike dressed up as a caveman and Angel as an astronaut instead of the words. Maybe have the other characters choosing sides too. Like Fred on the caveman side and Gunn on the astronauts.
    157 weeks ago
    geekygryff said: Personally, I think it would be more awesome to have Spike dressed up as a caveman and Angel as an astronaut instead of the words. Maybe have the other characters choosing sides too. Like Fred on the caveman side and Gunn on the astronauts.

The reason I picked Angel and Spike is that they have distinctive looks and outfits. Gunn and Fred don't have too many extremely defining features, unless you're counting Illyria for Fred. Plus, the color limit for TF is six colors last I checked. To put too many characters on there might make it too hard to design with so few colors.

I do like the idea of having Spike as a caveman and Angel as an Astronaut though. Just have something red in Spike's outfit to identify him as Spike and have Angel's hair stick out since that's the most defining feature I can think of on him.
    157 weeks ago
    seeker1115 said:
    geekygryff said: Personally, I think it would be more awesome to have Spike dressed up as a caveman and Angel as an astronaut instead of the words. Maybe have the other characters choosing sides too. Like Fred on the caveman side and Gunn on the astronauts.

The reason I picked Angel and Spike is that they have distinctive looks and outfits. Gunn and Fred don't have too many extremely defining features, unless you're counting Illyria for Fred. Plus, the color limit for TF is six colors last I checked. To put too many characters on there might make it too hard to design with so few colors.

I do like the idea of having Spike as a caveman and Angel as an Astronaut though. Just have something red in Spike's outfit to identify him as Spike and have Angel's hair stick out since that's the most defining feature I can think of on him.

Maybe if they were in gameface it would be clearer who they were? I haven't seen any other vampires that have a gameface like the ones in BtVS.

I thought you picked Angel and Spike because those were the original two that had the argument. It makes sense to have those two, I'd just miss the other members of the cast.
    157 weeks ago
    geekygryff said:
    seeker1115 said:

Maybe if they were in gameface it would be clearer who they were? I haven't seen any other vampires that have a gameface like the ones in BtVS.

I thought you picked Angel and Spike because those were the original two that had the argument. It makes sense to have those two, I'd just miss the other members of the cast.

Just me personally, I like the look of Angel and Spike without their gamesfaces on. And yeah the argument is the reason that I picked those two, I just thought it was obvious enough that it didn't need mentioning.
    157 weeks ago
    i would buy this. The caveman vs astronaut argument in Angel is bloody hilarious. And we NEVER get Angel shirts.
    157 weeks ago
    That would be an instant buy for me. We need Buffy and Angel shirts!!!
    157 weeks ago
    jade_3031 said: That would be an instant buy for me. We need Buffy and Angel shirts!!!

I know! Or a Firefly shirt. Maybe a Dark Willow shirt with 'Bored Now' written under it.