Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
Hey people! Maybe I'm just being impatient... But in the last e-mail there was a sneak-peak of three designs, and one was Torchwood. The new e-mail has arrived with new designs, and the Torchwood one hasn't been posted on the site yet. What happened? Did the weevils get there first?
6Comments
    158 weeks ago
    Its been said many times, but there's no harm in saying it again. Tee Fury met some rights problems with the shirt, so they put up the Inglorious Basterds shirt instead. As soon as the rights issues are settled, whether they and the company reach an agreement, or the artist changes the design, it will be printed.
    Hope this helps.
    158 weeks ago
    seeker1115 said: Its been said many times, but there's no harm in saying it again. Tee Fury met some rights problems with the shirt, so they put up the Inglorious Basterds shirt instead. As soon as the rights issues are settled, whether they and the company reach an agreement, or the artist changes the design, it will be printed.

Hope this helps.

Oh, okie doke, I had no idea, sorry for asking when I should've known *feels a bit dumb*. Thanks for answering ^-^. I reallly hope it gets printed soon, it looked SO badass...
    152 weeks ago
    smuuuuuurf... can anyone shoot me a link with the image?
    152 weeks ago
    You can't say Amster"smuuuuuurf?"
    152 weeks ago
    Amstersmuuuuuurf!
    152 weeks ago
    AMSTERDAM!