Back to forum
rss 171 weeks ago
Sorry to keep making posts both of mine have become a little confusing....

I have the following Tees in xxl for trade or for sale...

Cavity fighters
Albert Funkenstein
Fail Whale pail ale(washed)
Darth Lebowski

Would prefer to trade for xl shirts but xxl will do just fine also open to cash offers

Thanks.
13Comments
    171 weeks ago
    BUMP
    171 weeks ago
    I've got a Twister Champion in XXL I'd trade for Albert Funkenstein. How much would you want for the Darth Lebowski shirt?
    171 weeks ago
    I have Yetis Love Hot Cocoa in xl for Albert Funkenstein. If interested, email me at [email protected]
    171 weeks ago
    Not interested in any of the above shirts......Whats your offer on darth lebowski?
    170 weeks ago
    I'll go $20 on it. $15 for the shirt, $5 for shipping.
    170 weeks ago
    I'll go $20 on it. $15 for the shirt, $5 for shipping.
    170 weeks ago
    I'll think about the offer....would prefer to trade for a shirt I really liek but if I have no bites ill sell it to you.
    170 weeks ago
    MarshMan65 said: I'll think about the offer....would prefer to trade for a shirt I really liek but if I have no bites ill sell it to you.
    alrighty. I'd much prefer doing a trade too, but I don't have anything I'm willing to get rid of other than that shirt I offered. I think I saw an offer to buy a shirt in the future as a trade in another thread, so if you'd like to do that, we could arrange that too. Just an option, thought I'd share.
    170 weeks ago
    I think i will go ahead and sell it for 20....Whats your email so we can discuss?
    170 weeks ago
    [email protected]
    170 weeks ago
    Cavity Fighters now gone....
    170 weeks ago
    BUMP
    170 weeks ago
    Darth Lebowski gone

Really want to move Albert Funkenstein.....Open to cash offers!!