Back to forum
rss 171 weeks ago
So I've never had a shirt published on here, and admittedly am just getting into designing, but I saw another person with a list of designs and thought it was a smart idea. Here's what I got thus far:

1. Narwhal Carnival: Not a clever name, but it's a narwhal used as the target for a carnival booth ring toss. The concept design is done, but I still am tweaking it a lot

2. PokeBirds: The red angry bird recolored and tweaked to look like pidgey and "PokeBirds" in the Feast of Flesh font underneath

3. Saving the World From a Blue Box: A TARDIS with superman coming out one side and the Doctor from the other

I also have two more designs that are finished but I'm not sure how well they would look on shirts. What do you think internet?
4Comments
    171 weeks ago
    Let's see the finished designs!
    Also, Pokemon does well on here usually, mixed with something as popular and Angry Birds you might do well. I like the other 2 ideas as well.
    171 weeks ago
    Thing is I still can't figure out how to embed images, I use the tags but they never seem to work. Any advice?
    171 weeks ago
    I literally groaned out loud when I read the Who idea. But the other two, I think sound really great. Probably would buy if done right.
    171 weeks ago
    While I try to figure that out, the pictures are here, on my brand new Deviantart account:

http://gordofrog.deviantart.com/