Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
Ok, So I have noticed that there has been a huge amount of Dr.Who shirts lately, so i have a challenge for Tee Fury.....Go for one week without making any Dr.Who related shirts.....I love the show and I have bought a Dr.Who shirt off Tee Fury when I was first introduced to the site, most of the art work and concepts are great...And I'm not trying to show this site or the T.V show any disrespect but I think we should take a short break in my opinion.....

comment any thoughts you might have bellow.
3Comments
    158 weeks ago
    March 19th through March 25th yielded zero Doctor Who shirts.
    158 weeks ago
    I personally love the Dr Who shirts, but you are right, they are far too frequent. On the plus side, they are great for trade and resale
    158 weeks ago
    Oh, Teefury can go for stretches without Doctor Who shirts, it only SEEMS like they have one or more a week (except for the one week where they really did have two; sheesh).

I think a better challenge is for Teefury to find a new franchise to exploit. Something that hasn't been "done to death" and won't make folks growl "Oh no, not AGAIN!"

Of course, the snarky part of me would also like to see someone whose shirt was rejected to slap a TARDIS on their design (no matter how out of place or illogical) and resubmit it just to see if it'll get accepted. ;)