Back to forum
rss 282 weeks ago
How does the % Tees Sold graph work? Sorry to sound clued, but I've been thinking about this for a while and feel out of the loop. If it's displaying the percentage sold of all available shirts, how can it go down? I really don't understand the system.
8Comments
    282 weeks ago
    I guess you can't put "%" signs in the topic title. You might want to resubmit the thread with a different name, because its not opening up unless I change the link title.
    282 weeks ago
    Sorry that was kind of a weird little bug! The stat bar basically shows volume per hour. We can throw some other stats together - do you have any good suggestions?
    282 weeks ago
    percent compared to what exactly?

I think the removal of the % sign would suffice.

282 weeks ago
    they followed my advice..

I'm impressed.
    282 weeks ago
    Now it looks like only 17 shirts sold. Don't the numbers really represent percentages? Maybe have it show the actual numbers of shirts sold.
    282 weeks ago
    That is the time. It shows how many shirts over time have been sold.
    282 weeks ago
    haha, ok I feel stupid then :P Hope we can see some actual shirt numbers soon. I'm really curious to see what shirts sold the best(I know Lorem Ipsum was the top selling one, but Im curious about all the others).
    282 weeks ago
    Indeed, I'm not sure if it's trade secret or something, but having a rough idea of actual numbers would be kind of cool!

layne: As for any other stats... I'll have to think about it and post if I come up with anything, but what comes to mind right now:
    - Classic "location" stats, i.e. how many people are buying shirts in various countries.
    -How the shirt is selling compared to other past top sellers. Maybe a little indication that appears if it becomes one of the top ten sold, for example.

Just quick ideas of course, but whether or not you use something like these, I think adding more stats is a great idea.