Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
I'm toying around with this idea, but I feel like it's a little too simple. Maybe it needs something behind it?

What do you guys think?

10Comments
    158 weeks ago
    Lolz. This one is clever, though I probably couldn't wear it to work for the innuendo. ;)
    158 weeks ago
    I think it's great.
    158 weeks ago
    Very nice. Maybe you could add the light flashing at the top with like a light blue or yellow perhaps? Beyond that, I don't think I'd change much.
    158 weeks ago
    Thanks for your comments!

Right, I've added a white glow to the top of the TARDIS, and I've also added a light blue glow behind it. Now I just need to decide which combination I like best:

Just the white glow with no background, just the background with no white glow, or both. Or none at all? You might like the original.

2roni9v.pngibjo8l.png
    5ofes3.png
    158 weeks ago
    I'm not a fan of the light blue glow, personally. I abslolutely LOVE Doctor Who though, and I would totally buy this as the plain one. Clever and Simple, thats what I like!
    158 weeks ago
    That is too funny. Only a Whovian would get the reference. Other people will just think you're a perv with a phone box fetish. Brilliant!
    158 weeks ago
    Love it with or without the glow
    158 weeks ago
    Having slept on it I think I prefer the original one.
    158 weeks ago
    I'm digging it with the white light, but without the blue background glow. Good stuff!
    158 weeks ago
    The two lights looks best IMO. Do whatever you want.