Back to forum
rss 282 weeks ago
I want to tell everyone thank you for making my time at teefury such an awesome experience. I have made the decision to move back to be closer to my loved ones and to take advantage of the important relationships in my life and for my future. To all of those who are actively involved in the community and ordering designs you like, You are the reason teefury is such an amazing company. Keep the Fury alive and help spread the word.

Thanks again to all of you amazing people.

Your favorite Customer Service Guy

Danny
19Comments
    282 weeks ago
    Fare well Danny :)
    282 weeks ago
    Danny,

Good luck with your personal opportunities. I can tell that your heart is in the right place.
    282 weeks ago
    well, whatever your endeavors, your new company will be lucky to have you. teefury customer service is the best of them all, so heres to hoping it stays that way without you ;)
    282 weeks ago
    Good luck with your personal endeavors, and make the most out of your new experiences with your friends and family. Like Fuzzy Ink said above, your heart is definitely in the right place. Cheerio!
    282 weeks ago
    Take care, man!
    282 weeks ago
    aw man, what a bummer. you will be sorely missed!

they better throw you one hell of a going away party.

best wishes and thank you for all the hard work you put in for us.
    282 weeks ago
    good luck. Thanks for putting up with my hassling emails!

282 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the hard work and fast responses you made to all my emails. You're a peach! Good luck in your future!
    282 weeks ago
    Well, at least post a picture of yourself before you go. I've been waiting all this time! ;)
    282 weeks ago
    Danny, I didn't even know you but I wish you a fond farewell.

I'll leave you with some words of wisdom.

"Never sweat the petty things, never pet the sweaty things"
    "There's a fine line between rubbing lotion on yourself, and rubbing yourself with lotion"
    "I'm sorry and I apologize; though have the same meaning, can be taken in two completely different ways. Example: at a funeral"

Take them with you wherever the adventure you call your life takes you.
    282 weeks ago
    All the best buddy
    282 weeks ago
    bump
    282 weeks ago
    Farewell and may you have good luck in all your future endeavors. Your heart is in the right place. You have been an integral part of making TeeFury an awesome place.
    282 weeks ago
    All the best Danny.
    282 weeks ago
    Hello TeeFury Community. I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Andrew and I will be taking over as the new Customer Service Representative for TeeFury. I hope to be able to provide to you all the great customer satisfaction that you have received in the past. I am excited to get to know all of you. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] Thanks!
    282 weeks ago
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo Andrew... How YOU doing?
    282 weeks ago
    hello again in this thread andrew ;)
    282 weeks ago
    Hey whats up guys. Doing great and yourselves?
    281 weeks ago
    Welcome aboard Andrew! Now get to work dammit!
    I kid I kid.