Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
So this may be an odd question. But how do the mens shirts fit? I'm getting a shirt for my wife but she wants the mens shirt. Do you find that they run big, small, tight, short, etc? We're trying to figure out which size to order.

Any info is appreciated.
5Comments
    158 weeks ago
    I buy both womens XL and Mens Medium depending on which color I like. The mens have longer sleeves and are more of straight fit (don't curve around the waist). In my experience hey tend to run a bit longer than men's of other brands.
    158 weeks ago
    I agree that you should purchase two sizes down when converting from womens to mens. I wear a womens L so a mens S will fit me for a snug fit or a mens M for a looser fit.
    158 weeks ago
    I have found that a medium is great form me, whether it's a men's or a women's.
    158 weeks ago
    As I'm a bit of a curvy girl I love wearing the mens shirts. They are a bit long. The size I get goes to about half way down my thigh but I'm also fairly short.

The usual rule of thumb is to go one size down from what you would use in a female shirt. So if she is a med in woman's she would be a small in mens.
    157 weeks ago
    Thanks for the info ladies! We appreciate it.