Back to forum
rss 171 weeks ago
I kneel down & pray to the tee fury gods. PLEASE print this shirt. Only print it early next month. I MUST have this shirt. It is so full of win on so many levels. It would totally make up for the utter failure of my grab bag. I would love you all LONG time. It has to be next month though as I have no more expendable income for t-shirts this month. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! With sugar on top. *puppy dog eyes*

If anyone else agrees with me please sign below & show your love for this design.
11Comments
    171 weeks ago
    I agree with this man's sentiment. That Browncoats shirt would be an instabuy.
    171 weeks ago
    Yea. Shiny.
    Print the Browncoats shirt please. Otherwise the Reavers will come get you.
    171 weeks ago
    tactacfox do guys really say things like "with sugar on top" & give puppy dog eyes?
    171 weeks ago
    Yes, but gods give us this shirt tomorrow. Someone send the poor guy a shirt.
    171 weeks ago
    nimawai said: tactacfox do guys really say things like "with sugar on top" & give puppy dog eyes?

Apparently guys on Teefury do. :lol
    171 weeks ago
    Winterartwork is going to end up taking all of my money.

His designs are by far my favorite.
    171 weeks ago
    PLease Print the Browncoats!!!
    171 weeks ago
    emac said:
    nimawai said: tactacfox do guys really say things like "with sugar on top" & give puppy dog eyes?

Apparently guys on Teefury do. :lol

LOL I guess they didn't get that I'm not a guy. That's geeks for you. ;) :P

OMG If someone bought this shirt for me I'd seriously love them forever!

Winterartwork is in a 3 way tie for my fav tee fury artist. Jimiyo & Capt. Ribman are the other two.
    171 weeks ago
    Just in case you haven't seen the awesomeness that is on the front page here is what I'm talking about. It's obviously the Browncoats image. Although the others are pretty cool as well.

1302232331_sideart.jpg
    171 weeks ago
    WinterArtwork is pretty great, very versatile and good selection of pop subjects. I wish Brinkerhoff got some more attention though...
    171 weeks ago
    He's by far one of the top 3 artists on this site. If I had the extra cash I'd redbubble every one of his shirts.