Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
I think it would be good to have another stargate shirt, I have only seen one shirt and that was The Doctor has been here.
24Comments
    159 weeks ago
    I would buy a Stargate shirt depending if it's a general Stargate reference or a series reference. I like both SG-1 and Atlantis but enjoy Atlantis more. Maybe just a simple shirt with the Earth chevron on it would get the point across to the fans
    159 weeks ago
    I'd be in if it were a good design... and preferably not a mash-up.
    158 weeks ago
    I'd be all over a stargate shirt, more so if it was in black. I'm not a doctor fan so the last one wasn't really for me. Cool though.
    158 weeks ago
    The Atlantis A is pretty unique, too. I'd like to see it incorporated into a design!
    158 weeks ago
    SGU > all
    158 weeks ago
    SG-1 don't know if I would buy an atlantis one and wouldn't a SGU one. Just a general Stargate shirt would be nice
    158 weeks ago
    I would really like to see a Stargate shirt. One idea I would have would be "I would use Public Transportation, If the Stargate was known publicly." And have like a Stargate on the shirt in a public transport sign like the bus symbol sign
    158 weeks ago
    SGU is like... Sucking the fun and adventure out of stargate. It's like... Emo Stargate. (hence why most SG fans didn't watch and it got canned)

Make it SG1 or SGA. Or just like Kfurrow said... just a general Stargate reference.
    158 weeks ago
    I would have to say Teal'C and his "Indeed" or some of his other phrases are really some of my favorite things. I loved that episode WINDOW OF OPPURTUNITY. But I also really like the tolk'ra so something with them would be cool. There are so many things i loved about that show...
    158 weeks ago
    I like Daniel Spacemonkey would be cool if you know what that is maybe something about archaeologist, also some of Teal'c phrases would be good. Thor would be good too love that little guy.
    156 weeks ago
    Maybe something like this, not this one here my artwork isn't the greatest if an artist could make a better version of something like this one.

tealc.jpg
    156 weeks ago
    as I said In another Forum there has to be a good Stargate blue Jello joke out there.
    But seriously would love a Stargate shirt (esp SG-1)
    156 weeks ago
    Hands in the air....waving....jumping up and down in my chair....yes, yes, yes!
    156 weeks ago
    Definitely up for a Stargate shirt. General reference, SG-1 or Atlantis would be buys. SGU, not so much (sorry, just not a fan...miss the fun and adventure of the old shows).
    146 weeks ago
    Just saw this thread. I would MOST DEFINITELY buy ANY (except SGU) stargate tee if they put one up. Someone needs to do this!
    146 weeks ago
    I submitted an idea. Not much art but it popped in my head and i liked it...
    i'd show it but how do you post a pic with your comment?

146 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/5243/TIPS__links_and_images_in_your_posts_/
    146 weeks ago
    Again not big in the art department but I like the idea..

?action=view&current=GTfinish.jpg
    146 weeks ago
    dly725 said: Again not big in the art department but I like the idea..Sorry image FAIL...?action=view&current=GTfinish.jpg
    146 weeks ago
    Again not big in the art department but I like the idea..Sorry image FAIL again...
    wamfam1

146 weeks ago
    dly725 said: Again not big in the art department but I like the idea..Sorry image FAIL again... Again not big in the art department but I like the idea..Sorry image FAIL again...
    GTfinish.jpg
    146 weeks ago
    dly725 said:
    dly725 said: Again not big in the art department but I like the idea..Sorry image FAIL again... Again not big in the art department but I like the idea..Sorry image FAIL again...
    GTfinish.jpg

I like it. It's very simple, yet effective haha. Love the zat/apophis question mark!
    146 weeks ago
    I like it. It's very simple, yet effective haha. Love the zat/apophis question mark! thanks hopefully we'll see it up for sale :)
    141 weeks ago
    I like it!

Would def like to see a Sg1 or Atlantis shirt!