Back to forum
rss 158 weeks ago
I have Count the Shadows and Infinite Bacon both womens M. I will sell or trade. Prefer womens M or L but will consider any size.
14Comments
    158 weeks ago
    I want Infinite Bacon so bad! I have "Clumsy Ninja Die Young" in Womens M.
    158 weeks ago
    I'll buy the Count the Shadows if you don't get an offer...
    158 weeks ago
    How funny, hello blackcat95! :)

And I will buy Infinite Bacon if you don't want "Clumsy Ninja"
    158 weeks ago
    If you're interested in The Ride Aquatic or Mario MD, I'd LOVE Count the Shadows!
    158 weeks ago
    sydvicious said: If you're interested in The Ride Aquatic or Mario MD, I'd LOVE Count the Shadows!

In Womens M, by the way.
    158 weeks ago
    LesleyHayes4 said: How funny, hello blackcat95! :)

And I will buy Infinite Bacon if you don't want "Clumsy Ninja"

Hello again :) funny story... I offered 88MPH for Count the Shadows first, but didn't get a response quick enough.. still want it though.
    158 weeks ago
    Yeah and I've offered "Clumsy Ninja" to a couple others who also never responded. I check here every day to make sure I catch the first one.
    158 weeks ago
    Sorry, I'm not really interested in those shirts. I'm up for selling, though. I'll send you an email.
    158 weeks ago
    LesleyHayes4 said: Yeah and I've offered "Clumsy Ninja" to a couple others who also never responded. I check here every day to make sure I catch the first one.

would u want to buy my inifinate bacon in woman's medium?
    158 weeks ago
    Jade, I don't suppose you'd want a Death By Cuteness or The Chiefs for Count the Shadows...?
    158 weeks ago
    I have Starwalk, Bowling: Not Just A Game Anymore and Le Royale, any of which I would be willing to trade for Count the Shadows. Please let me know. :)
    158 weeks ago
    xfanatic50 said: I have Starwalk, Bowling: Not Just A Game Anymore and Le Royale, any of which I would be willing to trade for Count the Shadows. Please let me know. :)

They're all in Womens M, in case you wondered.
    158 weeks ago
    Count The Shadows PLEASE!!!!! I will trade or buy from you. Women's Medium is perfect! I have

Appetite for Eternia (http://www.teefury.com/archive/1109/Appetite_for_Eternia/)

and Just Under The Skin (http://www.teefury.com/archive/1089/Just_Under_the_Skin/)
    157 weeks ago
    Sorry I just sold both shirts. Hope you can find another. Sorry!!!