Back to forum
rss 159 weeks ago
I ordered the BBQ shirt last Friday. My card was charged, but I never got an email from TeeFury! Any suggestions? They don't seem to like answering emails.
4Comments
    159 weeks ago
    Did you check your spam folder just in case?
    159 weeks ago
    Make sure you check your spam filters. When I first orded my shirt, their confirmation went into my spam folder.
    Be advised you will get two emails from teefury. One showing it was ordered and one saying it has shipped.
    Once an order is placed it usually takes 3-7 business days for us to print and process it. After your order is processed it will be shipped. Time in transit for shipping from our warehouse to your front door can take anywhere from a few days to several weeks, depending on the the shipping method you select during checkout.

If you didn't get your confirmation order email, then you email them.
    Be advised:
    We are pretty good about responding to email within the hour - but if we are slammed it could take up to 3 business days to get back to you.
    159 weeks ago
    This isn't my first order from TeeFury and nothing ever went to spam before. I will take a look in there to see. Thanks for the advice guys.
    159 weeks ago
    Nothing is in the Spam either, I guess I will have to wait to hear back from the company.