Back to forum
rss 172 weeks ago
I have one shirt left that I am willing to trade and really just want to get it off of my hands. If anyone wants a Bowling Its Not Just a Game Anymore let me know at [email protected], or just leave a comment here. I am willing to trade for a lot, I just want to get rid of this shirt.
12Comments
    171 weeks ago
    bump
    171 weeks ago
    omg this shirt is the one shirt that got away that i need need need!!! i have - Not Kool from december 21 - that i just got in the grab bag. it is men's medium and unworn/unwashed.
    171 weeks ago
    samrules28 said: omg this shirt is the one shirt that got away that i need need need!!! i have - Not Kool from december 21 - that i just got in the grab bag. it is men's medium and unworn/unwashed.

If you're not interested in Not Kool, I am. Maybe we could do a three way trade.

I have
    Starwalk
    Zombie Killer
    Sesame Six
    All in men's mediums. Let me know. My email is [email protected]
    171 weeks ago
    oh i should post my email too [email protected]
    171 weeks ago
    Yeah I am willing to do a three way trade, I just did a four way one for my other shirt actually. I would be willing to trade for sesame six.
    171 weeks ago
    I just traded sesame six and it's been shipped out. I'm sorry! Interested in any other one?
    171 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1045/Count_the_Shadows/ mines a mens large though
    171 weeks ago
    Darn. Well I would be willing to do a trade for zombie killer then. Is that cool with you and samrules?
    171 weeks ago
    I'm down. With that.
    171 weeks ago
    Sent you and sam an email
    171 weeks ago
    im in guys, replied to e-mail. also im going out for a bit so i might not be able to respond to additional messages for about 3-4 hours sorry if thats an inconvenience at all but i am for sure in for the trade!!!
    171 weeks ago
    Sent you guys an email, so hopefully you both got it. I will be sending my shirt to Canada to samrules, and I should meet up with treebute sometime this week. Hopefully this works out for everyone and let me know if there is anything I can assist with.